first day with a judson and greenhorn wand

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
first the wand..........light, easy to push and pull...just glides along,and such a light trigger...
best wand i ever used

2.5 hose... i use to use 2" all the way to the wand and thought going to 2.5 would be a pain but it's not, rolls off easy and no harder to roll up then 2" longest run today was 100 of 2.5 and 50 of 2'' not a problem...

now the judson tm....for you rug suckers not at mikeys
i went down to greenie the weekend before mikeys and we put in a new hx judson reactor tm just to show it ...well being a prototype we had 2 snags both where 10min to fix . So today was the first day i really got a chance to give it a run out.(we did run it at mikeys , greenie ran out 400 ft of hose and the vac was still unreal)

i did 3 apt's and my own 3 bed house with it... the vac was unreal. the heat great i dont know exact temp i will get a lie detector this week for the wand and let you know what it gets up to .

after using it today all i can say with hand on heart it is a FANTASTIC tm
LES AND GREEINE HAVE MADE THE BEST TM PACKAGE I HAVE EVER USED...anybody in the bay area want to try it out e mail or call me 510 734 6756....it's that good, the big boys will have to catch up

Scott Rogers

Jerry, is your fuel tank mounted in the van? If so have you found any options to get it under the van?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
That TM had some killer vac. The white magic was right next to the Judson it looked like it was hooked up to the White Magic. I asked Greenie why it was hooked up to the white magic? Greenie slapped me upside the head and told me the hose went all the way around the building. Wow.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
judsonunit.jpg

jusodnback.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Cu,

Didja fish my jacket outta the waste tank yet?
Fookin' thing sucked it right off me back!!!

Serious SUCK, especially for the size a the blower, real well designed.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
the prototype i have has 27hp briggs 45 blower and 3cp cat with 2.5 hose and greenhorn wand
100gal fresh water 125 gal dump, to get the exact details of what will be on the standard units give les or greeine a call

it is be the best tm i ever used, the vac alone is unreal

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Cu:

I really feel that you really went downhill from that setup Bill Calvert sold you, and we installed in your Caravan. I'll never forget the reel being carried on the roof! I just don't understand how you can compare the two system?

Thx,
Dale

Greenie

JB said:
Serious SUCK, especially for the size a the blower, real well designed.

JB's comments remind me of how we, as an industry have gone astray, it takes a live demo and some smart simple plumbing to show what a standard roots 45 was capable of all along.

If you were there and saw it for yourself you wouldn't be "looking" for a bigger blower single wand machine, the 45 was indeed impressive at 16"hg.

I believe the current set up goes for about $16K.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
who knows. with some more tweaking a 45 might be all thats really needed for dual wanding. Its all in the design.

I have a vacuum that uses an 8amp motor. It doesn't need 12-13amps because of the efficiency of the design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom