First Grout perfect job.

S

Smart Choice Glenn

Hi guys, here's my first official job done using the grout perfect system.
Thanks to Mark Dumont from Dumont's Carpet Care for giving me a hand with the job, and thanks to Craig for the help and advice!! Can't wait for your course too!!

Before:

DSC02454.jpg

After:

DSC02455.jpg

Before:

DSC02452.jpg

After:

DSC024521.jpg

Before:

DSC02453.jpg

After:

DSC024531.jpg

Grout perfect is so easy to use, as the day wore on I seemed to get better at the application of it, all it takes is some practice!!

Glenn

S

Smart Choice Glenn

Hey Bryan,

They were before we cleaned. We were lucky in that it was a creamy colored grout to start with so it was a lot easier when it came to applying the sealer.

Glenn

safeclean

Nice work there Glenn you were lucky to have your first job the same grout color as the sealer no need for two coats just touch ups. Welcome to the other side. 8)

Craig

S

Smart Choice Glenn

safeclean said:
Nice work there Glenn you were lucky to have your first job the same grout color as the sealer no need for two coats just touch ups. Welcome to the other side. 8)

Craig

Just don't tell me you're my father, and that we can rule the grout perfect universe as father and son :mrgreen:

damion68

Nice work Glenn. I've been doing CS for the past 10 months. The more you do the faster you'll get. I took the GP class, EXCELLENT!

Mark

S

Smart Choice Glenn

Hey Mark,

Thanks mate, yeah you do get faster and better with practice.

I have had a lot of training from Craig (safeclean), he has been a huge help for me!!

Glenn

Back
Top Bottom