First it was Blueline, now Hydramaster

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Well, actually it was probably Steam Way, but since they don't make truckmounts anymore...

A while back Blueline advertised one of their machines as the 'hottest' and now Hydramaster is advertising in Cleanfax that the Titan is "the biggest, HOTTEST truckmout...Ever!"

While these may be good machines, shouldn't there be a qualifier, such as hottest for a slide in heat exchanger truckmount?

Maybe I am missing the out clause and am just not clever enought to recognize it.

Do you think these manufacturers would like to participate in a side by side comparison with what most in the industry recognize as 'hotter' machines?

Just wondering. :?

John Watson

Loren, You and I both know about the heat from the SW machines.

Others might be talking about how hot it feels elsewhere??

Or comparing it to the hottest looking thing they have seen in a while??

Bill said he has burns, Hell I got scars from my SteamWay, I walked in front of the burner at 20 below while it was shooting out that white invasable flame in polyester pants. (They were in style back then and dried real fast after packing out wet carpets.)

PS. Loren, arnt you supposed to be playing with your mustang???

G

They are talking heat exchange,cant compare to alternative fuel(for now anyway)

having used both brands and all models of both brands I would have to say that Hydramaster's are hotter and you can control the heat within 3 degrees with there Automatic diverter control (ADC)...The titan gets really hot....I would say that the blueline's will last longer as the same to be put together to last a lot longer....just my opinion though....

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am sure that my V is not the hottest TM made, but I just don't know if I want, or could manage a TM with any more heat.

My wand gets hot enough to be uncomfortable to hold without gloves and the darn quick connects will leave a blister on you.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Loren,

I understand what you're saying. The problem is, just like life, there is no one to police truth in advertising. So they can say whatever sounds the best. I'm sure some of those HX units will put out some heat, but at what cost?

I too have scars like John Watson, from the heat our LP heater puts out. Now, that was before I tamed this thing to be able to cover any heat range you'd ever need, or want.

I can truly say, that even when it was below 0º outside, and we were using the truckmount with LP, we never, ever have turned the heat dial even close to the limit.

How many other cleaners can honestly say that they have never "wanted for heat" on any job they have ever done?

G

The truckmounts now are like golf balls they all
hit longer and straiter

T

The Magician

Loren you worry too much about the smallest things in life . Go clean carpets and make money.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I know the Thermalwave II is one hot machine. It held 250 degrees at 2500 psi on constant flow. I haven't seen the Titan yet but I will be ordering one in a week cause I just sold one so I get to test it out soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom