First Time Using ULV Fogger

crghill

Name
Craig Hill
Hi,

Thanks in advance for any help you guys provide. I'm somewhat new to this business and I'm working on a home that was smoked in heavily for 10 years. In attacking it, I ran Ozone for a good period of time, set up hydroxyl machines for several days, encapsulated and painted the walls, doors and ceilings and then had a cleaning crew do a deep clean. We threw away all furniture, window coverings and one ceiling fan. We also had the hvac cleaned. The home still has as slight odor.

To try and cap it off, I bought a ULV fogger and was going to fog it with Odorcide Smoke odor remover. My question is, how do I use the fogger? It's a B&G 2600 with adjustable spray from ULV to heavy.

Thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Use it on its driest setting make sure you wear a full face respirator. Most products will choke you once you atomize the particles.

I would let it set for hours and then exhaust before allowing anyone to enter without PPE.

Name
Nate W.
Shidddddddd, I remember the days of holding your breath and going for it..... Still got 2 Gold Eagle foggers.... Some people want cockroaches out of there cars and I fog it with ZEP Insectocide.....

To the OP, I'd listen to @Desk Jockey ... He's kinda smart in some ways....

And remember to give the fire department a heads up to what your doing..... Bystanders and neighbors will call if they see what seems to look like smoke.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom