First Trinity buyers review

John G.

From Charlie Clay

I used it last night and it ROCKS! I'll give more detail later when I have more time but I can say that it does everything it is supposed to do AND excels at it! We've all heard claims how a machine can perform the work of numerous machines when in reality it is a "Jack of all trades, Master of none." The Trinity is different.

I used the Trinity with the third wheel to clean commercial carpet FASTER and as well or BETTER than the Brute.

I used the Trinity to clean tile and grout BETTER than high pressure, dedicated propane scrubbers and a rotary.

And I used the Trinity without the wheel and it handles as easily as any CCS machine while packing a full tank and sprayer. Would not hesitate to use it in a residential setting.

I didn't use the rug beater but have no reason to think it would not excel at that as well. I don't even own a rug beater so if I purchased a Trinity there would be a fourth use for it.

At $4500 a machine needs to be able to make you money and do it without fail for a long time. I can't think of any machine I own that can do as many jobs SO WELL as the Trinity and the build quality looks to be outstanding if not overbuilt.

And that includes the third wheel! That thing is not a week point at all so forget about it. GENIUS is what it is. You'll see!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
John G. said:
From Charlie Clay

I used it last night and it ROCKS! I'll give more detail later when I have more time but I can say that it does everything it is supposed to do AND excels at it! We've all heard claims how a machine can perform the work of numerous machines when in reality it is a "Jack of all trades, Master of none." The Trinity is different.

I used the Trinity with the third wheel to clean commercial carpet FASTER and as well or BETTER than the Brute.

I used the Trinity to clean tile and grout BETTER than high pressure, dedicated propane scrubbers and a rotary.

And I used the Trinity without the wheel and it handles as easily as any CCS machine while packing a full tank and sprayer. Would not hesitate to use it in a residential setting.

I didn't use the rug beater but have no reason to think it would not excel at that as well. I don't even own a rug beater so if I purchased a Trinity there would be a fourth use for it.

At $4500 a machine needs to be able to make you money and do it without fail for a long time. I can't think of any machine I own that can do as many jobs SO WELL as the Trinity and the build quality looks to be outstanding if not overbuilt.

And that includes the third wheel! That thing is not a week point at all so forget about it. GENIUS is what it is. You'll see!

uhhhh what????

randy

Name
Randy
John G. said:
From Charlie Clay

I don't even own a rug beater so if I purchased a Trinity there would be a fourth use for it.

So is this guy a tester or a true testimonial from a purchaser of the unit ?
The post was under buyer's review but that doesn't exactly match up with the above quote.
Perhaps a hastily written testimonial or ........

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have to admit I thought the thing would look like crap. The pics look good but I would like to see a vid or 2.

Bring it Mikefest John....You can go up against Mikey and Meat in the wank off carpet wizard match of the century.

John G.

He hasn't used he rugbeater yet, he used the other two heads. He used the machine monday night until about 112.30PM, then ordered his own.
I will know in a day or two if I am going to Mikeyfest

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
John G. said:
He hasn't used he rugbeater yet, he used the other two heads. He used the machine monday night until about 112.30PM, then ordered his own.
I will know in a day or two if I am going to Mikeyfest

IF...??????

big fat skerrtycat........................

Back
Top Bottom