Fittlebug online booking gaining on SuperAgents

Mikey P

Administrator
Do your super agents go over the fiddle bug bookings and make sure they are they are all geographically and timeline correct?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Do your super agents go over the fiddle bug bookings and make sure they are they are all geographically and timeline correct?

I monitor and edit ALL bookings--
But not many issues since 95% of my business is within 6x6 mile sq city.
I only adjust the time blocked If a big job-- most are small and can be done within less than 90 minutes.

once I start offering stone and tile care-- my time challenges will increase. and that is why I might be only one doing it and leave the chimps to less risky stuff

Reactions: Mikey P

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Timeline can't be an issue as it is compared to the ServiceMonster Calendar before offered to the customer to choose a time.
Geographically - CC's can move any appointment to where ever they want once booked just as they could if it were manually placed in one slot and moved to another. (I recommend that you tell the customer!) :eekk: We did build a "Distance Incentive" option that displays when openings are within "X" miles of an existing appointment and CC's can incentivise them to choose those available time slots. You Should take a look at fiddle bug... Mikee. :dejection: LOL

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Just curious John.
Within that 6x6 mile city, at times it can take longer than an hour drive time. Is that's not an issue?
Or with 2 vans (are you still two?) you can shift between them and bunch them better together?

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Just curious John.
Within that 6x6 mile city, at times it can take longer than an hour drive time. Is that's not an issue?
Or with 2 vans (are you still two?) you can shift between them and bunch them better together?
We are still 2.5 vans (I'm the.5) and yes we might move/trade appointments between the routes.. but even with the 6x6 we are usually in same neighborhoods and rarely service some neighborhoods.

Reactions: ruff

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Screenshot_20170707-224820.png

I still haven't meet this person. Being able to book online is why I was able to get the job. They booked again online a few days ago.

Reactions: smastio

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
What forms of marketing did you do to tell people that they could book? Did you change the Voice Mail, email blasts, newsletter, postcard? Although I believe tools like Square and others are limited in the flexibility of customization, I can tell you that if no one knows, they certainly aren't going to book. I'm interested in knowing what marketing failed for your attempt with Square...:headscratch:

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Announcement on FB and our website home page

" Book your appointment online here"
How long you give it a try for? Did you test the link to be sure it worked? Sometimes they have "bugs"-- even Fbugg had issues at times.
I'm getting more online bookings because in my FMS reminder cards I give discounts if they book online. The discounts are various and depend on when the last cleaning was done. The discounts are higher if done recently like 9-12 months.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom