Fixed my jiggler.... You got any small maintenance items?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I had a switch go (intermittently) bad on one of my CX17 OPs... Replaced it (thanks for getting the part out quickly Clark) & rewired it with heavier gauge wire and cord. Got squirelly and repainted it too. Looks nice, runs great took 20 min to rewire it and 3 hours to clean and repaint 2 machines w/ 2 coats of blue and 2 coats of clear. Looks sweet. I'll try to post pics in a bit... Gotta find my camera though. That said I don't know why I didn't do this sooner... Just busy and had back ups I guess...

I'm waiting on a Pump & Clutch for my TM & a switch for my 20" Propane Burnisher now... The pump is kicking my ass but the burnisher was a lower priority part as I have 2 others I can use but needs attention none the less. Once those are in and installed all will be right with the world. Well, everything will be functional anyway.. LOL

I just looked around and said "Wow, all these small fixes will make life a lot easier". Most of the items were no big deal but I'd just as soon have everything tip top if I can. I had the beginnings of a snowball forming in the shop... I'd hate to go into winter with 80% & dropping equipment readiness & it's easy to let some stuff slide when you're swamped. So I finally got off my ass and started fixing the "little stuff".

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Re: Fixed my jiggler.... You got any small maintenance item

ditto.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny

Just noticed that the bearing is going out on my Brute. Hope I can get a replacement locally to avoid shipping time from 'Bama cuz I use it almost every day.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

I am on my 3rd cup on my ez glide, keeps breaking even though I don't use it all that often. I never use the conqueror machine.

seems like I am always fixing or doing maintenance on something, TM, auto scrubber, hose repair, propane buffers

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

When my Jiggler is not working right I take the little blue V pill.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom