Flash Cuff Fix

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I wanted to post this as it may help with your Flash Cuffs to help them come apart. I just bought some from a local supplier and they are more than likely to older models but this may also help if you have some that are a little hard to get apart.
Take the Female cuff and place it on a bench or something you can support it with...press the release button so you can see the locking ring go into unlock position...what you want to do is take a razor blade and cut away any part of the ring that is NOT FLUSH.
On mine it was on the sides. These cuffs are very tight and any part of the ring that is not flush in unlock position will keep the male from sliding out. Very simple fix. It is just a very small amount...Only cut or shave when you are pressing the button you want it to be as smooth as possible in the UNLOCK position
IMG_20140102_194206_722_zps5se4iowc.jpg

I only bought 2.5 cuffs as my cool cuffs have worn out and I'm tired of them coming apart due to age. I have to say I do like the way they snap together I will let you know what I think after a few jobs. I have a feeling they may get a little harder to use once they get some grime in them have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom