Fleet Fueling

nickreal

I was having problems with the guys getting fuel, keeping track of it, and getting their reimbursements done. I heard about this fleet fuel company through another service forum and I'm hoping it will fix a lot of my fueling issues. The cards should arrive this week and I'll let you know how it works out. I wanted to post their info in case anyone else is having the same fueling issues I've been having. They charge a 40 dollar setup fee and 2 dollars per card per month. Seemed very reasonable to me.

http://www.wrightexpress.com/

nickreal

The tracking info is what was so appealing about this program. With this program the techs have to enter their PIN along with the odometer reading. The card stays with the vehicle and any user can use any of the cards with their own PIN. Also it is accepted at every fuel station in my county with the exception of ARCO so I can still price shop and buy fuel at the cheapest location.

Scott

We've used Wright Express for about 10 yrs now and it works as advertised.

Scott

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
SCRT Fueling Program

I believe SCRT (Society of Cleaning 7 Restoration Technicians) has a fuel program. Use the cards to track purchases by vehicle or user.

They pay a rebate based on the total volume of sales for all members. The more members purchasing fuel on the plan, the larger the rebate.

Scott Warrington

Chris A

Name
Chris
I use the Superfleet card also, but don't track it cuz it's just me :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom