Fleetrunner Belt

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I am running a Steam Genie PTO.and have been for almost 10 yrs.during this time my biggest challenge was keeping a decent serpentine belt on the end of the driveline...the only belt that I found to last without developing an annoying CHIRP..IS THE Fleetrunner belt from Gates...they would last about 6/8 months...before they would glaze and chirp....recently I bought a new replacement belt.K061000HD.....and it would not fit...like they have for several years...only to find out that Gates has reduced them by a 1/4 inch....[emoji35]. Now I have no option but to search out why....and go back to a standard duty belt...which only lasts 2/3 months......this really sucks...I feel that my options are fading quick....wondering what other PTO techs are using on these power take off systems...

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Have you tried a K061005HD? It's a half-inch longer. If they shortened that one by a quarter inch also maybe it would fit.....

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I understand the reason they shorten them is because the model year cars are phasing out...that use them..

Back
Top Bottom