Raffle Flex ICE RAFFLE!

Mikey P

Administrator
101-1434043822-3ac67dfc6aa240b538c8ee475ebb62bd.gif

Developed in conjunction with S.H.I.E.L.D and Jarvis on the planet Asgard, Flex ICE performed so well in laboratory tests that it has now replaced Thor’s hammer as his weapon of choice when fighting bloodthirsty aliens, the Hulk and carpet stains. Witnesses cite, but it has not been confirmed, that it’s probably even cooler than Tony Stark.

Bridgepoint Systems is excited to announce the release of Flex ICE extraction rinse. Flex ICE is a high performing powdered extraction rinse with a low pH that 1) out cleans all other acidic extraction agents 2) neutralizes high pH presprays 3) is highly concentrated and economical 4) is safe for your equipment and 5) Mixes in seconds with no residue that would plug up equipment. Designed to be used with any prespray, Flex ICE is especially effective at cleaning the most intimidating restaurant or apartment carpets when paired with Flex Powder. No other combo comes close to delivering the results and value carpet cleaners have come to expect from Bridgepoint Systems.

Flex ICE contains corrosion inhibitors that protect your equipment so you can use it with peace of mind. Testing actually shows that it is safer for equipment than soft water alone. It can also be used when spraying prespray in a Hydro-Force injection sprayer and actually improve the cleaning performance by adding powerful surfactants to the mix.

Enter to win one of five 6lb jars!

Last edited by a moderator:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Developed in conjunction with S.H.I.E.L.D and Jarvis on the planet Asgard, Flex ICE performed so well in laboratory tests that it has now replaced Thor’s hammer as his weapon of choice when fighting bloodthirsty aliens, the Hulk and carpet stains. Witnesses cite, but it has not been confirmed, that it’s probably even cooler than Tony Stark.
LOL....

This is one of the most popular raffles judging by the number of members entering so far. Cool!

Reactions: windycitysteam

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Any reason to switch from End Zone to Ice?
Its a far better cleaner than End Zone.

I couldn't see myself using End Zone as a stand alone cleaner. Flex Ice I could, other than in areas of abusive soiling, or where there are heavy oils or protein/fatty residues.

It would be worth twice the price that you pay for End Zone for what it does.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Its a far better cleaner than End Zone.

I couldn't see myself using End Zone as a stand alone cleaner. Flex Ice I could, other than in areas of abusive soiling, or where there are heavy oils or protein/fatty residues.

It would be worth twice the price that you pay for End Zone for what it does.

Wow. I really like End Zone, but wish it had a touch more cleaning power. I guess I'll have to try some Ice (too bad I just stocked up on EZ though).

I will say, in places I am able to regularly go back to, Zone Perfect and End Zone combo seems to stay super clean for well over a year. Assuming the occupants aren't slobs of course.

I wonder how Ice will perform in that aspect.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Wow. I really like End Zone, but wish it had a touch more cleaning power. I guess I'll have to try some Ice (too bad I just stocked up on EZ though).

I will say, in places I am able to regularly go back to, Zone Perfect and End Zone combo seems to stay super clean for well over a year. Assuming the occupants aren't slobs of course.

I wonder how Ice will perform in that aspect.

Scott Warrington could answer this better than can I, but from what I understand the "Flex System" won't contribute to resoiling. End Zone has some antiwicking agents in it, which potentially could create a bit of a soil retardant residue, but I doubt at 256:1 it makes much difference.

I think you already have your answer that ZP and EZ are great for people who take care of their carpet; the Flex System for those who don't have the same lifestyle and concerns about appearance and cleanliness in their homes, rental properties, or businesses.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Jim has it exactly right. Zone Perfect and End Zone is a great combination for cleaning moderately soiled carpet. No need for more cleaning power if the power you have is getting the job done.

But for carpet that has not been treated kindly, the extra cleaning power of Flex Ice is great. In our testing, it reduced wicking, not because of anti-wicking polymers added to the formula but because it got the soil out. Less soil left behind means less to wick.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
When's Ice going to be for sale? I called my BP disty yesterday and the girl who took my order had never heard of it, so I got a case of End Zone.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
When's Ice going to be for sale? I called my BP disty yesterday and the girl who took my order had never heard of it, so I got a case of End Zone.

It is always like that...we hear/know/see everything online way before some employee at a distributor even knows what the hell we're talking about.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Many distributors don't read their emails.

Of course, this product was developed at the request of Mikey and others on this board. It was tested by folks from this board. So, yes they knew about it before our distributors did.

Distributors who attended the Interlink Conference last Wednesday were able to start ordering it then. Other distributors can start ordering Flex Ice today.

Depending on the location, truck line shipping should take about 5 or 6 business days. If your distributor has not yet ordered, ask him to bring some in. If he has ordered, it should be on the shelves middle or late next week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom