Flex + Judson's Hot Sauce

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Yesterday I was cleaning a nasty greasy shop, around 1000 sq. Anyways, I had some flex left and trying to get rid of it cuz I'm not to happy with it. So I boosted it with Judsons hotsause, just seeing if it would work. Well it worked flippin amazing!!! I was pretty shocked!!

I didnt have my ph tester cuz I'm an moron so I was wondering if anyone knows what the ph would be on that concoction?

Flex is a 12 and the sause says it will take judsons up to a 12 so I doubt it would have been higher than a 12, but who knows.

My question is did I do something illegal or have I found my new sledgehammer?

(by illegal I mean stupid)

Greenie

Re: I experimented!

pH ain't everything, you discovered mixing two very different chemistrys has a one two hit, of course you'll probably have cancer next year...

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen

Oh and brian, if you try it out, let me know if it works as well for you. I'm trying to decide if I should get more flex. One time may have been lucky..

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

White Collar;

Since you used 16 times as much Flex as oxidizer, I would attribute the good performance to the 16 oz. dilution of the 12 pH product.

That high pH will saponify grease and oil.

pH of typical oxidizer should be only 10.5.

Larry

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen

Sorry I used 16 oz for 2 gallon and that is the dillution I normally use flex at. It hasnt been working that well at that dillution either.. I think the sause gave it a good kick!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom