flex with citrus solve

hydracat

Was going to use up my crappy bio-break first but was in interlink and thought i'd try it yesterday on a crappy rental. almost no second passes, flushed out great. anybody want some bio-break?

C&S

Name
Scott
for carpet I usually run an acid rinse, but it does rinse pretty well with just hot water
tile I don't run a rinse

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Why don't you like the Bio Break Hydracat? That's my favorite pre spray when I'm out cleaning

hydracat

Maybe i'm just comparing it to pro's choice prozyme which is my favorite prespray. I thought it would be comparable but it wasn't even close. Jon don in seattle dosent stock it so I tried bio flex.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Been back to Flex this week after a few pails of Enzall. (I'm such a MB lemming.) Both work great, but I can get Flex locally and it isn't as temperature sensitive. Enzall label sez works best above 150, and if you let it sit for awhile it cools.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Flex citrus solve is no better then Cobbs Powermax. Used them at same dilutions. Difference is Cobbs is in a plastic tub. Which is better. Cobbs is cheaper. Plus it keeps Crazy Ray from being on the unemployment line. U know nobody aint going to hire that creature.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
call powerline equipment and chemical and ask for some power plus, viper venom is a diluted copy of this stuff. this stuff is 3-4 times less diluted than viper venom, add some sodium percarbonate and bam your grout will come clean with virtually no scrubbing. its the best grout cleaner I have played with.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i bought some flex looks like bb hype once again
what the difference in that and formula 90 for chemspec?
its good the answer i don't think so

Mikey P

Administrator
The difference is formula 90 powder is a rince/detergent.
Flex is a pre spray.

Did you use Flex through your machine ?

Do them a favor and go back and rinse it out with a product like Hydramaster' acidic Clear Water Rince..

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Have some flex coming in next week and endzone for rinse. Once every 5 years like to check something different out.
Been using grand slam since we started and a local product, we'll see....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Have some flex coming in next week and endzone for rinse. Once every 5 years like to check something different out.
Been using grand slam since we started and a local product, we'll see....

Zone perfect as a pre treat with end zone as a rinse work fantastic. It's just significantly more $ than running Flex powder as pre treat and point blue as a rinse. I can honestly say that I'm stopping less to use a spotter while I clean now that I'm using Flex more. I have learned to be more careful with wood stained furniture legs while using Flex. My Bio Break is more forgiving with how long I can let something sit before getting it on styro blocks. But I guess it's just a more potent product.

The Clean Machine

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
cti extreme clean has been my potion of choice for a hot second. 2 oz per gallon foes great on all the shitty polyester rental carpet we do. Havent tried it with oxi clean yet but Im curious. Used it on some tile and it did ok. With energy its supposed to rock the world

Bud B

Name
Buddy Beal
I use the GrandSlam all the time. I tried the Biobreak and basically had to reapply Grandslam and do the job again!
We used Biobreak and agitated with the 175 and extracted at about 230 degrees. Looked so-so, I then took the fels bar and drew an X in the traffic lane we just cleaned, hit it with the wand and we could see a bright X. That's when we dumped the bio and put Grandslam back in the injection sprayer.

My new concoction is Grandslam and and a scoop or two of Flex depending on the soil content .

Biobreak makes a nice upholstery cleaner IMO.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Zone perfect as a pre treat with end zone as a rinse work fantastic. It's just significantly more $ than running Flex powder as pre treat and point blue as a rinse. I can honestly say that I'm stopping less to use a spotter while I clean now that I'm using Flex more. I have learned to be more careful with wood stained furniture legs while using Flex. My Bio Break is more forgiving with how long I can let something sit before getting it on styro blocks. But I guess it's just a more potent product.
The Clean Machine

Furniture should never "sit" in anything.
Furniture goes on sliders then to tabs or blocks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom