Flir i7

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Just got mine in the mail this weekend.

Been wanting one forever.

It'll be a life (and back) saver and help closing more jobs too.

I can't wait to use it.

View attachment 1471

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Congrats! Thats a great investment, it will help you sell so many more jobs. Plus even on the jobs you already get it will sell more drying too. And as you stated a time saver just narrowing down what needs your attention.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'm pinching pennies to save up about 20-25k to get into WDR hopefully SOON!

I've gotta re-create forms I've made a few years ago to update all the lead(RRP) crap. Go get certified in that again because i think mine expired or something stupid I'm not sure, but I'm in a different state than I was. Update insurance policy, consult with a lawyer to see if my legal mumbo jumbo is still legit or needs to updated for Ohio. Marketing materials/give aways..... crap! :hopeless: So much to do yet!

Certainly be chitty chatting with Michael about equipment.

Bill let me know how you like the i7, i've only ever used the i5 because of the kits I purchased in the past with other companies. I think I'm looking at around 3-4k alone just meters. :evil:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks Richard!

Pretty happy about it.

Steven, just buy them used, I bought almost everything I have used, and they were all in top of the line shape, just look out for good deals out there. I have LGR's, axials, EE w/ vac pac, hm41 thermo, spider boxes, nav pro, yadda yadda, even the lower costs meters can be bought for $100 bucks on eBay. I see a ton of people every month selling axials for $200 average (force 9's and focuses). It's nice to buy new, but starting out and or on a budget I'd go slow and used.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Yeah I've been looking at used stuff. I might pick up a few things here and there when I can. But if i did it in one shot, with all costs considered, and an allotment for cash flow to get through a possible rush for a month or so and still operate.

I'm thinking water claw meters, air movers(10-15), dehus(2 maybe 3), maybe an E-TES or two, air scrubber(2?) rescue mat system, airwolf, injectadry, zipwalls, demo kit, PPE, antimicrobial, plastic, trashbags, ect ect.

Only reason for that much right away is the big complex I service that signed a 5 year contract always have bottom level floods come spring in a few of the buildings.

Just sort of brain storming outloud.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom