Flooded Vans

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
I lost both my vans in a flood in TN. I am trying to find replacements. The only machines I can find I know nothing about and was hoping for some input. 1) steamaction steath diesel in a diesel dodge van. 2) dds with no van yet(trying to find). 3) 2014 cds in one ton chevy. 4) maybe an 870 in a transit?.

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
Judson tnt. I will only be getting one to replace the two for awhile, so was thinking bigger so I can at least run two crews on commercial jobs.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
I heard they were strong. I have never used anything that you could not turn the heat off. How do you handle natural upholstery or wool?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I heard they were strong. I have never used anything that you could not turn the heat off. How do you handle natural upholstery or wool?
Usually the CDS has a heat control. Because it uses the engine coolant for heat you usually max out at 190-210 degrees f. Some of the newer ones have the salsa package which taps the blower for extra heat. Brings you up to aprox 235f. The 4.8 is as powerful as you need for a single wand unit.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I made that suggestion to them when they made their first debut of the machine, because my Everest 650 does have that option to turn off the heat. That's the only thing it's lacking

Hopefully, they'll add that feature to the next batch they manufacture for 2022. It's worth following because this looks like it has the perfect features of every slide in out there

Mikey P

Administrator
Judson tnt. I will only be getting one to replace the two for awhile, so was thinking bigger so I can at least run two crews on commercial jobs.

VLM makes far more sense on all commercial but greasy restaurants.

Dopey $20 employees wont wand correctly and you'll lose the account, just ask Cintas.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
VLM makes far more sense on all commercial but greasy restaurants.

Dopey $20 employees wont wand correctly and you'll lose the account, just ask Cintas.
Cintas threw in the towel when COVID took away their biggest accounts, hotels. They were killing it with hotel work, doing every service they could sell to them.

COVID hit and more than half their sales evaporated. They just bailed on the cleaning division.

Lwood

Name
Larkin Woodard
I should probably get some training on vlm, especially for commercial. I'm sure it would save us time and money. Thankfully my other crew is ran by my wife or son and I have not had to deal with quality issues.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I should probably get some training on vlm, especially for commercial. I'm sure it would save us time and money. Thankfully my other crew is ran by my wife or son and I have not had to deal with quality issues.
Truly simple stuff. You can be off and running in minutes. Vacuuming as always is the most important step.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom