Flucuating Pressure Gauge Solus 500

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Can someone please help me. No one has been able to answer me on this yet. US-P has not been able to fix it yet either!!! They just keep saying to replace the Unloader again!

Gauge sometimes goes to zero when I turn the dial up but sometimes it does not...and it starts at like 400 or 500. Then when wand is triggered it will go down to anything from 300-500. Occasionally it goes down to zero. But alot of times when it does it has to creeeep up to 400-500 when triggered. I have replaced the Unloader. It helped for a little while then acted up again. I replaced the Trigger and valve on it today on the wand becuase it felt weak. It fixed it for about 2 minutes then started doing it again.

I don't feel like it is hitting the carpet with solid force.

PLEASE HELP!!..

Jordan

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
My pressure was acting crazy on my boxxer 421. I replaced the pressure regulator (about $90) myself. It was fairly easy for a mechanically declined person like myself. The problem went away.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
some applications require you to remove the check valve from the unloader...

IMG_3883.jpg

Walt

I have the same portable for hi rise work. I ran into the same problem. It seems to be related to the recirculation pump in fresh water tank. Does the problem go away if you turn that feature off? What happens if you turn the psi down? I think they are limiting the pump pressure when you don't have quite enough power to the machine - so you don't pop a circuit. At least that is my guess. Let us know what you find out.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
It's just the EVO wand with wide tips...11001 not putting down alot of water...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom