Flushing Blood

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Cold water is king when removing any protein. The problem has always been none of my machines make it. This little gadget solves the prolems.
used it today and thought it might help someone else. You get more water than you would think. More than enough to flush out blood, poop ect.

D0F504B3-0BD8-4972-BC8B-BB897A8BA2D9.jpeg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
been awhile
good to see you're still kickin' Gene

I'd guess a gizmo like that could work in an emergency pump failure too , with one or two rooms left to finish

..L.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You could tap into the 2nd high pressure outlet of the pump, usually 1/2" npt and put a QC on it for a quick and dirty COLD water outlet.

The pressure regulation would be handled by the "hot" side, no further adjustments needed.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You could tap into the 2nd high pressure outlet of the pump, usually 1/2" npt and put a QC on it for a quick and dirty COLD water outlet.

The pressure regulation would be handled by the "hot" side, no further adjustments needed.

Where, exactly, is the high pressure outlet on the pump? I might add that later on my thermalwave

Name
Lee Stockwell
Where, exactly, is the high pressure outlet on the pump? I might add that later on my thermalwave
Our pumps have two inlets, usually 3/4", and two outlets,usually 1/2" npt. One of each on BOTH sides of the pump.
Usually one side is used and the other has a plug, allowing easier configuration of the plumbing.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller

I was going to do that but i feed off of a tank that is heated. It would still be pretty warm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom