FoamDry 2X

Name
Mike
The website says it is an encap product. Another guy I work with said he used it in the past and said it worked well. I just called them and got a sample being sent my way but I thought I'd look online for any info before I use it. I'll spray it on with a pump sprayer then go over it with a 20" brush pro, let it dry then vacuum. That's my favorite part with encap products!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The website says it is an encap product. Another guy I work with said he used it in the past and said it worked well. I just called them and got a sample being sent my way but I thought I'd look online for any info before I use it. I'll spray it on with a pump sprayer then go over it with a 20" brush pro, let it dry then vacuum. That's my favorite part with encap products!

So..do you work for them and this is a way to let us know there is a sample giveaway? ....where is the "smellsfishyicon"? :lol: :lol:

Its been done before.... :lol: welcome to the board.

Last edited:

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i liked it when i tried it 8 years back. smelled great. they sent me a package of golfballs with their logo on them as well, used (lost) the last ball last Summer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
AHey that's cool! Its not about the product its about tryng to pull one over on us poor defenseless carpet cleaners. :p

All they have to do is be honest. Especially if they are giving free samples.

Just give us SOME credit. We're not fools.....well...not all of the time! :winky:

Mike Draper

i liked it when i tried it 8 years back. smelled great. they sent me a package of golfballs with their logo on them as well, used (lost) the last ball last Summer.

Derek, I like your logo. looks very professional and clean. Maybe I like it because of the great choice of colors.;)

Reactions: Derek

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I use FoamDry and it works really well. I ran out recently and used Release It which was in the same league in terms of performance. FoamDry is made by Scot Laboratories, they are a terrific company. Helpful, polite, honest. I think you will like FoamDry and if you offer HWE you should try PowerMax LVC pre-spray and UltiMax Plus acid rinse. Their spotter / boosters are awesome too. OxyShot! And CitrusBoost are just power houses.

Grant

Name
Mike
Note to self... Never try to fool carpet cleaners! :shifty: Ok time to fess up... Yes I recently started working for Scot Laboratories as the Product Manager. Being new I wanted to get some honest feedback about the products as well as drop hints about a sample program I convinced my boss to do. :p I apologize that my post was misleading, I would rather be honest but majority of feedback I got was great... Frankly speaking it was too good. I thought this "incognito" approach might get me some real feedback and not people telling me what I want to hear. This way I can make educated moves to better the product line and better your customer's experience. Again, I hope I did not offend anyone I was just trying a new approach to get some honest information. In an effort to stay in everyone's good graces, WHO WANTS A FREE SAMPLE?!? :icon_redface:

Reactions: Derek

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It is a good thing you "came out" fast....but it still leaves a bad light on you, the way you were trying to mislead us. Once you do that in this industry, it stays with you for decades...unfortunately a bunch of guys here won't forget easy and will be always suspicious of what you say in the future- not knowing if you are bs-ing again.
And don't forget to change your name, if you aren't actually a carpet cleaner...

As for a sample- That is always a good idea to get bdcc hooked on a product that is good. If its good.

Good luck..

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Welcome.

You know I already use "very close" to every carpet package you make. I use your Kirby chems too.

I really dig the chems. I offer up experience with them from time to time. Most cleaners are already well resourced with the likes of Brudgepoint and Jon Don. I did notice Jon Don carrying you stuff. I understand this is a more recent thing?

I'm over in Sunny South Australia and you guys moved heaven and earth to supply me, a single small scale operator on the other side of the planet.

This to me speaks volumes. It's all I need to know beyond you guys having solid chems. If you'll support me, I think you'll suport anybody.

Can I have some Tuff Guy please. I know I'm on the other side of the globe, but I'm fiercely loyal to my supporting friends at Kirby/Scot Labs and really have troubles with super oily glued down.

What can you do?

Is Dave Lupyan still with you. I know Kathy retired last year.

http://youtu.be/3xhGGc4zOjg

http://youtu.be/ZrxscIDIMI8

http://youtu.be/vrIzCga5yPc
http://youtu.be/Jqm4tt0QWy4

Grant.au

Last edited:
Name
Mike
Hey Grant!

I really appreciate the kind words! Yes, Dave Lupyan is my boss and a great guy. I'm sure he would do anything in his power to help someone out. Even on the other side of the planet!

You are also correct, Scot's TUFF products are now available through Jon Don and I will continue working with them to try and lower our pricing in the marketplace. As for getting you some Tuff Guy, that should not be a problem. I'll contact you directly to get more information as to not spam this thread.

Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom