Follow-up on Unleashed II+ Purchase from Accelerated

RichardnTn

Bought a Unleashed II+ a couple of months back and thought I would give everyone a follow-up on the machine and the service that I have received. First I call it a Unleashed II+ because it has a 3CP pump instead of the 290 and BTW, I haven't had any problems with it. The 4005 blower has good airflow(running 3250 rpms). I set the lift at 14 hg" and run 2 hoses from the waste tank to the filter and then single hose. 250,000 BTU burner is self-explanatory....I usually run around 220-230 but if I want more, it's there. I did have to clean out the fuel filter once because of some bad gasoline but that could happen to anyone. I really haven't had a lot of service issues but when I call Duane he is quick to help. If I leave a message, he gets back with me ASAP. A number of times he has called just to see how the machine is running. The Unleashed II + is very simple but I like that, not a lot to go wrong with it...
Best to all, Richard R. Quality Carpet Care, Greeneville,Tn.

Too, I added a tachometer.

T

The Magician

Duane makes great machines. I would like to see him take a few steps up and build a 3 or 4 cyl. TM. HX or propane.

Now you see it.....But Where?

G

Lil over 1000 flawless hours on my unit with ocasional maintance.

Greenie

Is your 4HT on Duane's machine original? You said somehting about 1000 hrs. on it, is that all the heater has had?

i would love to buy from Duane, my problem is, where i live i have a tm builder and repairer about a 3 min drive from my front door. i wouldnt want to have to take Duanes machine to him if i needed service. if circumstances change for me, i would buy from Duane in a flash.

G

4ht on my old unit made by Cleaning Technologies with over 5000 hours. Briggs was bought new nov 01 ave 1500 hours per year. Hour meter went down at 3000

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom