Follow Up Works

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
So I registered for the free gallon of Fission a while back. It came, I used it, I reported about it and there was that whole mess about me free loading or whatever that butthead said about me.

Flash forward to today. I answered the phone and a nice lady was calling to see how I liked the Sample of Fission. I told her I liked it and she asked a few questions about my experience (she obviously didn't read my post about it) I answered them and she asked me if I'd like to buy some at the special rate of "buy 3 gallons get one free" and she even reduced the shipping rate to only $20 so I took her up on her offer.

So free samples do work but only if you do your follow up.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
FLYERMAN said:
So I registered for the free gallon of Fission a while back. It came, I used it, I reported about it and there was that whole mess about me free loading or whatever that butthead said about me.

Flash forward to today. I answered the phone and a nice lady was calling to see how I liked the Sample of Fission. I told her I liked it and she asked a few questions about my experience (she obviously didn't read my post about it) I answered them and she asked me if I'd like to buy some at the special rate of "buy 3 gallons get one free" and she even reduced the shipping rate to only $20 so I took her up on her offer.

So free samples do work but only if you do your follow up.

I also got a sample and tried it out on many different carpets, and it really didn't seem any different than other products. I also got a call and an offer like that. I may take them up on the offer an give it another try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom