Football Helmet.

Mikey P

Administrator
047ff60a.jpg

my guys did the job over a month ago and Dufus gets an RSVP coupon in the mail 3 days ago.

"Hello Ron?, no."

A

amazingcleansc

aaaand you will never see him again if you dont let him extort you

I booked a lady the other day that used my five years ago. :shock:

She said I did such a wonderful job. Then she said she had some coupons from several companies and wanted to see if I would match their price. She starts quoting prices over the phone. Oh Chem Dry has a special for 6 areas at 140. Will you match that price? I replied absolutely not. Well if I can count your living and dinning room as four areas and your hall and bath as two areas sure. After about 5 seconds of complete silence she asked why. I gave her a quick explanation and she booked.

A

amazingcleansc

danielc said:

She said I did such a wonderful job. Then she said she had some coupons from several companies and wanted to see if I would match their price. She starts quoting prices over the phone. Oh Chem Dry has a special for 6 areas at 140. Will you match that price? I replied absolutely not. Well if I can count your living and dinning room as four areas and your hall and bath as two areas sure. After about 5 seconds of complete silence she asked why. I gave her a quick explanation and she booked.

I got a service magic custy. She indicated that she was price shopping. I told her the coupons that the big companies were running, then I quoted her 140 for 5 areas.

I told her about quality and a good multi step process and all that jazz and booked the appointment

the next day, she called from an unknown ID and left me a message to let me know that she found another carpet cleaner and didnt need me

I'm convinced that ignorant people are ignorant on purpose. Its enough to make me want to smear the dirt around and fluff the carpet up.

Name
Danny Strickland
danielc said:

was that $140 for open traffic area's??? What is your cost to do a job like that???

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Many department stores have conditioned customers to do just this. Instead of making it a negative moment of truth how about saying you will honor it the next time he needs cleaning by sending him a gift certificate for the value he would have recieved?

Ryan

Tell him if hes going to live in the country learn the language, and stop putting capitol letters in the middle of words.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hate that chit too!

However the reality is if someone would call now with the offer, you would gladly book the job at that discounted price.

So why punish the guy? He was a customer that called a little too early. :shock: In fact you could say he is even a better customer than those people that will call in because of the discounted rate.

As much as I hate to do it, I usually tell them that the offer is intended for the next service, but since they a victim of bad timing we will gladly (right!) honor it.

Try to turn the negative into a positive. It's still a negative at the moment, but hopefully you make a lifetime cheerleader out of them (Fat chance.....he going to take your discount and call SS next time!).

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom