For Brian R. and anybody interested in the RV360i

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks for that
But the whole reason I come to Mikey's ...besides entertainment
Is to get info, give info and support the board and the BDs that frequent it.

(I feel almost as anal as Olson now) No Tat for me

I figured someone would have posted a price by now...even a ballpark.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You'd think wouldn't ya Brian, or at least pm'd you with one. You can pretty much find a price on anything anywhere except the elusive 360i. I'm not even sure what all the excitement's about. It's another tool.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not even sure what all the excitement's about. It's another tool.

"another tool" is..

the OP machine you rarely use, the Tile Spinner you use once a month, the low moisture upholstery that doesn't actually clean, a large sized Water Claw when you dont do WD, the Hagopian helper sitting shot gun, the Certified Pile brush that sits in the garage, the GLS that sits right besides it, the $400 UV/Black light George Grivalga signature edition Gaydar detector and your Smart Guy subscription...

The 360i is another tool you will be using on almost every job if you charge enough TO REALLY CLEAN THE CARPET, Ken.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
You're consistant Mike I will give you that. Consistantly wrong! When we finally became confident in our quality to offer tile cleaning to our customers I believe we overnight became one of the largest tile cleaners in our market, with virtually no marketing. We will do more tile cleaning this year than most owner ops do carpet. That is okay though- you keep lumping us into your COIT mentality or, better yet, get some therapy so you can let it go.

Not every multi truck company is like your evil nemesis.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian I told you to call. I will ship it free and give you the brush head and or the tile head at cost. I can't post what that is (My Cost).

Anyone else that wants that deal is welcome to call as well.
List on the 360i is $2395 Shipping runs about $60
List on the tile head is $495
List on the Brush head is $359

TimP

richard said:
$2195 Interlink Supply

That's the regular 360

The new one has 2 inch plumbing, better gears, and a new cleaning head.

I have gotten a quote from a place I buy from and got a better price than even 2200. I just don't know if I should spend the money on it......

Mikey P

Administrator
Not every multi truck company is like your evil nemesis.

Not one of them are Ken. Where did you get that silliness from?

I love you non pre vacuuming, no pre scrubbing, non dry stroking guys.

You make it all so EASY.

TimP

Mikey P said:
[quote="Joe Bristor":3sw2z6oc]BD Productions Special $1849

is that a real price Joe?[/quote:3sw2z6oc]

The price I got was really close to that. So it's a believable price.....

It looks like no suppliers are interested in group buys for us BDCCers.

Joe Bristor

yep, I try to keep prices low for all.
that's my high-end.
What's the under-cutter charging?
Let me know and I'll beat it.
that Hydrokinetic ... hate to say it but you guys paid too much.
So much for auctions.

TimP

Mikey P said:
You can deliver a Hydrokinetic tool for cheaper than $390?

and support this board at the same time?

In quantity I'm sure he could. One tool probably not. Having a low price you make it up in volume. A group buy could definitely support the board. If 20 are sold and 10 bucks is paid to the board equaling 200 bucks that's not too bad for the board. It's all in the business model. Sometimes you make more doing less sometime you make more doing more. Mikey is one example of the doing less making a bunch and Ken is an example of doing a ton making a ton.....

Joe Bristor

Sure, why not.
...less than $390 to guys right here on this board.
Anybody wanna speak up?

group buy, I'm all for it.
Tried it more than once, but there's always laggards who screw it up, unitentionally sometimes but screw it up nonetheless.
There's some classic stories where UK mates coulda saved $1,000s collectively on Ti wands, Aussies coulda done pallet loads of all the goodies they need if they weren't falling prey to brainwashing suppliers, and BNC's who lost out on tech friendly products left
& right cuz they couldn't all get on the same page. Basically, groups suck when it comes to making decisions. That's mainly why I trade; it's so fun catching them zigging when they shoulda been zagging.

As far as supporting this board, I'm done as of the 7th of August. Sorry Mikey, but way to much politicin for my little brain.
If you guys want me, you'll have to do like regular cleaners do - call me.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do what you have to do Joe.

But don't expect to come on here promoting anything unless you pay the piper like all the other SUPPLIERS do.

It's only fair.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Correction on the pricing. The 360i is the same price as the original. $2195 not sure why the list got all mixed up but it has been corrected.

Joe will be hard pressed to actually deliver a 360i for $1849. I however will take care of anyone that calls as I stated earlier in this thread.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
How good is the Tile\Grout head? if you already have a turbo Hybrid would you still get it?

Anyone end up buying from Joe?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The new tile head is head and shoulders above the old one. It is a good addition to your tool box but it is not a replacement for the turbo hybrid. As for Joe call Chuck at Rotovac and ask him if Joe is a distributor.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Ken I guarantee my company will do more carpet, more tile and more rugs in one year than you will do in a day........Take that bitch

-JB-

Name
JB
Oh no! How will I sleep tonight? blowme

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom