For DanielC.....and Joey of course

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
DanielC was "busting my balls" about my Network "scams" so I thought I would post this here at risk of being called a shill. Ivebeensold 8) !gotcha!

This is for Joey's Fresh Air Cleans company in Bowling Green KY

It's not the "Top" of Google...but it's on the first page. I'm working on getting it to the top.

Thanks for being a member Joey!

Here's the listing
Carpet Cleaning Bowling Green KY

!dork!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How do you become a "Your Local Approved Carpet Cleaner Below"

what is the criteria

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thought you said you did it for free for Joey

I am out

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Joey is a Network member and has been for while.

I did the Mini Franchise for him for free as a trial to test it out AND hopefully get him some work.

Currently his Mini Franchise is on page one in Gallatin TN
Here
Carpet Cleaning Gallatin TN

Look for the
Code:
http://www.carpetcleaning916
address

Good job Brian. I was busitng your balls for not producing results. You had several people say they had zero results after months of using your service, and you could not even provide one credible source. You seem to have something figured out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I decided to show the results...notice I STILL don't have many coming to my rescue...and I don't blame them.

It was never a scam, it's just us carpet cleanin types don't like to fuss much.

But thanks for the kudos anyway.

When you signing back up?? :mrgreen:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Are those prices for exposed areas or with furniture moved, because it doesn't state, which might be deceiving.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
Why do you call the link Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning?

Why not just say it is Fresh Air?

Don't you see a conflict of interest here? You are advertising Prioroity but a Fresh Air truck is going out to the job.

Please elaborate.

http://www.carpetcleaning916.com/Carpet ... in-TN.html

It's a Mini Franchise...like if someone was to buy a SS franchise without all the crap that goes along with it.

I have two products
1. Network membership
2. Mini Franchise...like renting my business name

Separate websites completely.

But anyone who signs up for a Mini Franchise also get's a Network account at no extra charge.

I don't get it.

What are your intentions?

Why not just promote the members' sites instead of promoting your name?

How is Joey's network deal doing?

Here is what I see.

Someone clicks on the link that advertises priority, but Joey's Fresh Air truck goes out.

That can't be good for Joey.

Now me on the other hand I could send my helper out in a stealth van and no one would know. I just don't know how you would react when we report a thousand dollar job and all you got was 40 dollars.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Mini Franchise is another deal all together

Joey is on page one with his company...the one I posted in this thread. THAT helps his company.

The Mini Franchise is for guys who want another identity for whatever reason.

They might use their own company for high end and Priority for lower end or vise versa.

Pleanty of carpet cleaners own more than one name.

I've been sending out other guys under my own name for years with not 1 compaint about it except from you guys. lol

Hope that helps.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
I don't get it.

What are your intentions?

Why not just promote the members' sites instead of promoting your name?

How is Joey's network deal doing?

Here is what I see.

Someone clicks on the link that advertises priority, but Joey's Fresh Air truck goes out.

That can't be good for Joey.

Now me on the other hand I could send my helper out in a stealth van and no one would know. I just don't know how you would react when we report a thousand dollar job and all you got was 40 dollars.

I would be happy as hell for you...no....I really would. I sent a Network member a job today...sometimes I can do that.

The Mini Franchise is $250.00 per month because of the size of the deal.
The Network membership with the web page and video are only $40.00 for all that plus 3 zip codes.

-JB-

Name
JB
I've been sending out other guys under my own name for years with not 1 compaint about it except from you guys. lol

well, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen here. :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't see a problem with it. Eventually they will be buying Joey not Priority or freshair. I think some put too much emphasis on your name, the work becomes the brand and you will build the name through that.

I was busitng your balls for not producing results. You had several people say they had zero results after months of using your service

I think Joey was the one with 0% results

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
I don't see a problem with it. Eventually they will be buying Joey not Priority or freshair. I think some put too much emphasis on your name, the work becomes the brand and you will build the name through that.

I was busitng your balls for not producing results. You had several people say they had zero results after months of using your service

I think Joey was the one with 0% results

The results were there...just not as tangible as most would like...hense the starting of the web page and videos.

Greg is right...Most people who love our or your service won't remember the name of your company after a year or 2 anyway.
You need to remind them of you as much as possible without pissing them off in the process.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ok............. Been cleaning 4 dennys restaurants tonight just got in!

Brian...... has been builsing me a priority franchise.. I have not gotten any calls on it as of yet.. But we are only doing internet advertising as of now.. I have a plain white van, with a few magnets with priority on them when I get a call.. Still waiting.....

The network home services program is looking good.. When it is all complete I am sure I will get some calls..

Brian has worked his butt off and is doing the damn thing fo real! I know I will get results.. Its winter time and its slow right now for everyone here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Glad to see you are prepared Joey. You are still on page one about mid page.
You're real competition is Big Bear (Big Mike I think) and it's probably a little slow in the residential market right now anyway.

The best thing about starting before spring is it gives us time to come up higher in the seaches. I'll keep working on it as well.

Thanks for everything.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Big bear is............... Billy Hicks.... Thats ok........... cause they are great people just not in my price bracket

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Doesn't Billy only put about 200 hours on his rig a year. I think that would put him in everyones price bracket.

Back
Top Bottom