For those of you that think Mikey P. is posting as ME!!

DevilDog

Not happening. There is only one DevilDogTodd, and it is me.

And Waldo, call me again. I didn't recognize your area code when you called the other day. My cell phone bill is outrageous as it is from my idiotic friends calling me all the time, so I don't usually answer from an area code I don't recognize.

DevilDog

G

yeah, you didn't answer the phone when I called FORTY TIMES, either. You were merrily posting away on the blue board, but wouldn't take a minute to talk to me.

Sniff sniff sniff sniff..

Who farted?

harryhides

Name
Tony
DevilDog said:
Not happening. There is only one DevilDogTodd, and it is me.
"my idiotic friends calling me all the time"
DevilDog

Kinda of an oxymoron there, Todd unless both you AND your friends are idiots.........

DevilDog

Hmmmmm, Harry I will respond later when I figure out what the hell you are talking about. I am still processing that one.

DevilDog

harryhides

Name
Tony
Can an idiot actually figure out the complexities of a long distance call??

Idiots tend to have idiot friends.........probably blind too...........

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Harold are you callin me a idiot? You are the same dipshit that was teaching a crayon class. Great move when you placed that hot iron on the nylon carpet without a towel. Instead of the little bleach spot that was on the carpet there ended up being a big triangle burn mark. LOL. I left to go watch Adam The Blueline Shill. He was trying to fix the Vortex pump. Only to find out the V was out of water. LOL.

Golden Boy

Back
Top Bottom