For those who put out door hangers......

G

Do you use actual door hangers with the hole cut in or do use postcards, or half page flyers, or full page flyers???

I mean guys who put them out themselves, in their slow times......this is my slow month or two of the year and I'm trying to be a little proactive this year for a change!

G

If you were 'really' proactive you wouldn't be asking this question on the 19th of your slow month or two....

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I use a tri-fold that has a lot of info on it. I just stick it in the door between the door and the weather striping. We don't seem to have many screen doors around here. I don't open a screen door if I actually come across one. I just roll it up and put it in the handle.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Curt Johnson said:
Do you use actual door hangers with the hole cut in or do use postcards, or half page flyers, or full page flyers???

I mean guys who put them out themselves, in their slow times......this is my slow month or two of the year and I'm trying to be a little proactive this year for a change!

Jesus. You use whatever you made. Just get out there and do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Art Kelley said:
Jesus. You use whatever you made. Just get out there and do it. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I agree. I made black and white photocopies when I was first getting started. I didn't have any money for anything else. I made them at my wife's office in exchange for a carpet cleaning. People still called. I am embarrassed at some of the first ones I handed out.

Jimbo

I disagree...I think you should take the squeeze and go on a cruise

jimn

When I had my cleaning and restoration business, this is what I used in ALL of the marketing material. In our society when you see this what do you do? You STOP and read it. It worked for me on door hangers and everything I used it for. A simple STOP sign in your marketing material WILL make a difference. I am by no means any sort of marketing guru but this worked and will probably work for anyone that uses it..

Go get em and remember that "failure is NOT an option"!

stopsign.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
Curt Johnson said:

Quality counts. Go to GotPrints.com get 1000 printed for $120 bucks, I think thats with shipping and go hand them out. Made some good money with them.

G

For those of you boners who are ripping me for asking this question you can stop. I've had my biz for 9 years now......I'll survive whether I put out a door hanger or not.

For those who answered, thanks, I appreciate it. Here in AZ we really don't have a true slow season becausde the weather is always nice, we just have "not so busy times". That being said, instead of blindly putting out ads I'm trying to target certain neighborhoods/audiences moving ahead.

Name
I'm Rick James
For those of you boners who are ripping me for asking this question you can stop. I've had my biz for 9 years now......I'll survive whether I put out a door hanger or not.

I use to work at Stanly Steemer a very large company and they were big on making their techs "tag doors" with door hangers. I even had Comcast tag my door and I already have their service. I guess the point is, youre never to big to maximize all marketing potentials.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom