for you rx20 and 360i guys

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
was getting a rotary worth the investment as far as taking your quality to the next level?And if so what positive impact has it made on your business?

Name
Nate W.
Less tired, better cleaning, more consistent in cleaning, digs more crap out then just a wand. People can add more.

lance

Nate what do you mean by more crap? Are you seeing more hair and debris in your waste tank than when you were using a wand?

A glided wand is not going to pick up some of that stuff, especially using a hole glide. I wish someone would wand a room that has been cleaned with a 360i right before in order to see if the carpet looks cleaner or if there is more dirt in the waste tank.

Name
Nate W.
lance said:
Nate what do you mean by more crap? Are you seeing more hair and debris in your waste tank than when you were using a wand?

A glided wand is not going to pick up some of that stuff, especially using a hole glide. I wish someone would wand a room that has been cleaned with a 360i right before in order to see if the carpet looks cleaner or if there is more dirt in the waste tank.

More hair, more sand. Even places that you wouldn't think sand would be. I challenge you to wand a room and complete it. Then go back over the same area with the rv360i just dry extracting and look at the lint filter and bottom of the rv360i. You'd understand what I mean.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ill take a pic of the 360 after i use it next time.....

I got both of mine, a 360 and rx for a screaming deal....knowing now what i do, I would (will) replace them asap...

if its dirty at all, i bust out the 360...on commercial anymore its the rx.....

That and my shoulder is all but shot...so if i do multiple jobs, on back to back days, it needs the break

lance

Thanks Nate. That is what I thought. The bigger opening of the swoop ramps seems to be doing it's job.

I heard a rumor that the 360i will be made with four slots and four jets. Don't know if it is true but that would be an awesome way to clean.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The 360 is significantly better then a wand. A little slower but you'll close the gap on that very quickly. You'll figure out the corners and certain thresholds with some creative encap juice and a towel. The greatest impact on your business will be on your body. Can't over state the human body element.

You will be able to clean medium+ soiling jobs with ease, over and over and over again. Will customers fall over at the cleaning power of the 360? Some do but not enough to push you to the front of the line. They will soon forget how the hell you did it. Can you "sell" that cleaning power?, I think you'll tear yourself up trying to figure out that one.

You'll still have to be a good salesman on the job and pay attention to detail and market yourself over and over. You can't be a schlep of a dull dick and expect the 360 to make everything better. It's not the truck mount or the rotary extractor that will leave the impression. The 360 will take the brunt of the cleaning job and that's all.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
The 360 is significantly better then a wand. A little slower but you'll close the gap on that very quickly. You'll figure out the corners and certain thresholds with some creative encap juice and a towel. The greatest impact on your business will be on your body. Can't over state the human body element.

You will be able to clean medium+ soiling jobs with ease, over and over and over again. Will customers fall over at the cleaning power of the 360? Some do but not enough to push you to the front of the line. They will soon forget how the hell you did it. Can you "sell" that cleaning power?, I think you'll tear yourself up trying to figure out that one.

You'll still have to be a good salesman on the job and pay attention to detail and market yourself over and over. You can't be a schlep of a dull dick and expect the 360 to make everything better. It's not the truck mount or the rotary extractor that will leave the impression. The 360 will take the brunt of the cleaning job and that's all.

Great post.
At the end of the day it matters THAT the carpet is CLEAN not HOW the carpet was CLEANED.
I can see getting the right tools to save your back and thereby saving your private Ryan.
I can also see being very proud of your equipment...I haven't stop touching mine since I was born with it. :oops:

If you have the tools to get it done you don't have to wave them around in the air to impress the leydees.

You have to wave all that other stuff around.

If you're married, have a girlfriend or have ever been with a girl....You know this to be "fact".....Yes Ken...I said it.

Thanks Scott.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
NobleCarpetCleaners said:

kinda missing my point, I just wana know if I can get the nastys considerably cleaner
Great post.
At the end of the day it matters THAT the carpet is CLEAN not HOW the carpet was CLEANED.
I can see getting the right tools to save your back and thereby saving your private Ryan.
I can also see being very proud of your equipment...I haven't stop touching mine since I was born with it. :oops:

If you have the tools to get it done you don't have to wave them around in the air to impress the leydees.

You have to wave all that other stuff around.

If you're married, have a girlfriend or have ever been with a girl....You know this to be "fact".....Yes Ken...I said it.

Thanks Scott.

Bjorn

rx 20 and get the pad driver with it a real time saver

muthers003.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
juniorc82 said:
I think my point is being missed. I get alot of trashed carpets and I am simply looking for a way to get consistantly better results

i dunno go look at this...pictures dont do it justice

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=47242

depends on if your commercial or res

S

sam miller

Rx 20 will spin on heavily soiled carpets as long as it takes wanding can be grueling. with that said I rarely use mine. Too much work I would rather push a wand then curl 20lbs for an hour and a half. some guys rest it on thier leg and that helps

goona try and get a 360i soon selling my rx20 and drymaster 1st. I like the idea that its so much lighter.

as for what a customer remembers its the way we do what we do 9x out of ten I hear the last guy never did that and wow I never seen the carpet look that good.

Reminder cards every 6 months and a year and You'll be busy enough to pay your bills and go to Hawaii with Mikey! !dork!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom