For you vacuum addicts

bigchuckie

Tried one simular nice but over priced. I used an Emer Ferrari It was just as nice not as well put together but half the price with about the same power

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Those are the straight suction no beater bar low end canisters.

I have been wanting the white Olympus for my wood floors.

We stock the Titan, Libra, Collisto and Neptune but have access to all.

That Olympus is the cheapest canister they have with a retail of I think $250-$300.

There highest end being the Capricorn is around $1200.
The higher end ones all have same suction power just different size of machine, powerhead and difference in filtering.

Miele will blow every company out of the water with it's filtering. They are rated #1 by the American Lung Association for filtering. Authentic Miele bags are extremely thick and bad a**. There suction is also off the charts. WOW!! :) Engineered and tested to the T.

Riccar are also phenomenal vac. Uprights are alot more vast and user friendly than Miele's 1 upright. Riccar canisters are also excellent, Miele just has a slight edge on them though.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
u bet...

let me tell everyone here..

any time i walk by the Miele Twist or Salsa S7 upright...I can't contain myself.
They at one point had them for $700-$800 but are a bit on the heavy side. They lowered retail to $450-$500 and for the money WOW!!!!! 95 inches of waterlift compared to standard 60-70 on alot of basic uprights..The best filtering in the world. Wow, wow, wow. It is so hard for me not to buy one but have a small home and no need of 2 nice vacuums yet.

They are very heavy tho and that is why they lowered the price cuz they weren't selling. But if you don't mind heavy and are used to a Kirby or Dyson or anything somewhat heavy, get yourself a Miele S7 Upright. It does have a swivel head too. Did I mention I am OBSESSED with this vacuum. :))))

The Miele rep did a sales trick. Gallon jug of 4 inches of pea gravel, 4 inches of hair, 4 inches of dirt and like 6 small plastic bags. Vacuumed all up with attachment hose..Total continuous flow/suction through hose. NO pluggin, NO delaying/stopping. Bag was like a BRICK..JAM PACKED full and nearly identical suction power. Any other vacuum 3/4 to full would cut the suction at least 1/3 down or more.

Canisters also have 90 inches of lift plus and if you have primarily hard floors in your home do yourself a favor and find your most local Miele dealer and buy yourself a Miele canister for an early Christmas present. You won't regret it.

randy

Name
Randy
My sister has a Miele that she paid like $1,200 for. She is less than pleased with it.
I tried to tell her not to buy it , but at least I kept my sister n law away from the Kirby.
Like the Dyson I find Miele way over priced and pretty junky.
Definitely not for the commercial operator.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
No canister is really commercial friendly being that is has a power head and tank to carry around.

You are right on with the Dyson. Cheap plastic, cheap parts, some faulty engineering.

I wouldn't agree at all with Miele though. Very quality. Vortex Vacuum motor. Have you ever looked at Miele's website? They have everything TOP of the line from vacuums to dishwashers to appliances. Some of the best products in the world; top notch German made engineering.

But that's why we have people use the vacuum and demo in our store. If it is not user friendly with them then keep looking. Some people may say their Miele is the most phenominal vac in the world and others say they don't like using it. I would NEVER put Miele and Dyson in the same category and both companies are two of the smaller money makers as far as profit.

Dyson will fade out in a few years. Just like Fantom vacuums did. James Dyson; engineer of both.

As far as commercial you will not find a good commercial grade vac that most people love and can be abused besides the Sanitaires. They have the BIGGEST line of commercial vacs out of all companies.

Most commercial places are like alot on here that say it WILL be abused..Just buy a new $70 Wal-Mart vac every 6 months. You will sacrifice decent filtering but if it's not your home I guess who cares anyway?? Not easy to get parts for, fragile, cheaply engineered and not a good sealed system etc etc.

Anyways..Happy Vacuuming Everybody

P.S...GET AN AMWAY CLEAR TRACK...WERNER STYLE :))))))

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
So vacuum guy............ I have about 3 mdels of the riccar supralite. one 2 speed with a metal beater bar. and a few with the wood beater bars. these things pick up great. woudl you say the riccars are the best vacuum for the money? they are not throw away vacs for sure. My dealer is awesome any small problem its fixed for free.. which i havnt had many. most were user error like picking up banana peels or much worse lol

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
yes sir...riccar is a great line..one of the last few made in America Vacuums besides Oreck and Kirby

We are Authorized dealers for Oreck but have pulled all Oreck's out of store believing the Riccar Lightweight will out perform the Oreck and is a MUCH better value/quality AND at a more affordable price.

All of your Supra lights should have same motor and suction power. Differences will just be like you said...wooden brushroll vs metal or Lifetime geared belt vs normal flat belt or 1 speed vs 2 speed...i will warn u this...those two speeds..most 2 speed vacuums shut OFF the brushroll where these just slow it down..i'm not sure why but those are stiff bristles and we have been hesitant to tell people to vacuum delicate tile or wood floor thinking/seeing there is a possibility it could scratch a floor even on the lower speed. OR we could be just be being overly cautious.

BUT as far as Best Vac for the price. We have got rid of Sanyo, Panasonic and some other mid priced brands/models. Riccar may be the Best Vac for the money. All though they do cover the whole spectrum. They make low end, to mid price to fancy high end and canister. EXCELLENT warranty which seldom needs used and they are fairly priced for dealers to keep dealers happy and in turn make customers happy..everyone gets good price and either a good sale or a good vacuum..everyone is happy :)

being a direct air/direct suction machine; if you have one in home i would suggest cloth bags but just in use of customers homes paper bags are highly acceptable

Best Vacuum in Orange County if you google it shows video of their explanation of why Riccar Radiance is best vac in the world. It's a good arguement. They are a hair heavy but have Absolute superior suction/pick up with an exclusive Tandem Air system.

Your Supra lites are best 8 lb vac in the world and will give alot of standard upright vacs a run for their money if not blow them out of the water

stick with them and Riccar!!! u won't be let down!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks!! now tell Mikey this!
We vacuum wood and tile floors with them all the time. no scratches yet. And the one with the lifetime belt is awesome!! And if you vacuum up a sock it shuts down and a little light flashes!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You guys have ME wanting to buy a good vacuum now. There is a Riccar dealer right down the street from me. I may go check it out.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
go Brian go!!..

if he carries Lindhaus..buy the Health care pro or Valzer!!!!!..and buy the Riccar..get 2 vacs just because you can!! haha!!!!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have a dyson at home!! but yesterday i vacuumed with it. then went over it with the riccar.. i heard click clunk click.. i hate dyson.. but i had it and was only using it in my house. not any more.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
when i met my girlfriend...she had a PINK dyson..yep the breast cancer awareness month model..

i said sorry won't use it at ur house...brought my lindahus over she said "wow my vacuum is a piece of junk" haha!!!

since we have been together she probably markets vacuums better than me to people...yah yah yah my life has become so much easier since not using a wal mart vacuum.blah blah blah blah blah..ha!!!

i made her give her dyson away to her ex husband...bought her a lindhaus and every time i tell her i want another vacuum she says "why we have the best one"...but honey boys like toys...im a freakin professional carpet cleaner..if i want 3 vacuums in a small 1 1/2 story house i can have them!!!...:)

DerrickH

Jordan,

Since it seems like you've got all the good brands in your store, what would you recommend for my home. I have 1800 square feet with 600sqft of it being laminate wood, 600sqft of tile, and 600 sqft of it being carpet with most of the carpet being berber style. Would a canister be the best option with so much hard floors? And which brand would you recommend for a mid-value vacuum (something under $700). Also I have two cats and a dog and not only have lots of fur but I also have allergies and asthma. I usually get an asthma attack using a cheap vacuum, so should I go for vacuum with a hepa filter? I'm kind of embarrassed to say what I have now, so I'll withhold that info. shiteatinggrin I figure professional carpet cleaners can get it really clean once or twice a year but for the rest of the time, I'd like to keep it clean and dust free.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
It is great filtration.

We used to sell Sebo and still can. We feel Lindhaus is a better vac with Top of the line filtration and better pick up. And more user friendly.

Let me share this which I don't think I ever have

US Government after 9/11 attacks tested every vacuum on the market for BEST filtering and BEST pick up.....AND!!!...

Bought 400 Lindhaus' for the task at hand!

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
When will you guys learn dyson suction good. Height adjustment floor or carpet duh. Super hard bristols. Ok. Not for me at all.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
jstucky said:
It is great filtration.

We used to sell Sebo and still can. We feel Lindhaus is a better vac with Top of the line filtration and better pick up. And more user friendly.

Let me share this which I don't think I ever have

US Government after 9/11 attacks tested every vacuum on the market for BEST filtering and BEST pick up.....AND!!!...

Bought 400 Lindhaus' for the task at hand!

Changing the bag was painful with the Sebo at first, but I've been very happy with the performance and how well it's stood up. The kick release broke in the first month, but other than that, it's a good daily driver.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Can have the greatest filtration in the world but if you don't know you just missed a pile of soil and left it in the carpet, what good is it? Don't know how many times I've gone into a place and thought, oh, just a quick vacuum. TWO Canisters full of soil later....

See it or leave it.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Ron Werner said:
Can have the greatest filtration in the world but if you don't know you just missed a pile of soil and left it in the carpet, what good is it? Don't know how many times I've gone into a place and thought, oh, just a quick vacuum. TWO Canisters full of soil later....

See it or leave it.

Good point. So, what, other than Cleartrack and Walmart specials, are our options? Aren't Riccars all bags?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Yes Riccars are all bags.

Only get bagless with WASHABLE filters or non clogging like Clear Track

Dyson is patented cyclonic but others make knock offs like Hoover and some others.

WASHABLE filters for bagless.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
And I'm an idiot..

It clicked when I was just doing dishes.

I use a shake out bag in my Lindahus on the van. Not in my home though, stick with the paper.

So walah!!! No repetative bag charge.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Johnny said:
Ron Werner said:

See it or leave it.

Good point. So, what, other than Cleartrack and Walmart specials, are our options? Aren't Riccars all bags?
I've only seen a few that look like they wouldn't have problems. Best design I've seen so far is the Cleartrak, won't clog as easy, filters are easy, maintenance is easy. Others are just too dang complicated, built like a Transformer, need to be an engineer just to get the canister off or change a filter.
Its not really that bulky, doesn't really weigh that much, but its not flat to the floor if that's what you need.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom