Forever Clean Water Conditioners....do they work?

G

Has anyone ever used the Forever Clean Water Conditioner instead of a regular water softener? If so what did you like or dislike about it???

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
My tm came with one. The water is very hard around here and I don't ever see a calcium buildup anywhere. I've never used a regular water softener though.

Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I've always heard they were junk as well. But I've talked to a few CC's in my area that say before they got a regular water softener that they were always having a lot of calcium build up. One guy told me to constantly clean the pump bypass jets.

I don't get any on my qd's or the jets. I've tested the water here (San Jose, Ca.) to have up to 500 on a TDS meter. Apparantley Hydramaster suggests them on their install.

How do explain that?.

Albert

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't have any insight into your question, but I have noticed over the years that it is normally popular to take the negative view when attempting to appear intelligent.

Especially on the boards.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I would not buy one or sell one to a friend. I have never been convinced of the "science" behind the claims.

(Yes, we do stock these. I will sell you one if you are not my friend. :))

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I know of one cleaner that put one on his truck, after install he had problems with stuff plugging up for a while

kind of like Watson's foot bath thing

you either believe it works or you don't

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We use to use them and they seemed to work, then so many people said they didn't work we took them off. Not sure what happened to them, we have such a grave yard of cast off products and equipment. ???
I don't have any insight into your question, but I have noticed over the years that it is normally popular to take the negative view when attempting to appear intelligent.
Well, that explains why you're such a negative nellie! :lol:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I have 8000hrs and that magnet since day one and I have never had to clean out my bypass. commercial ice makers use them to prevent clogging of the jets so what ever that tells you.

gene

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Well, there's no denying that at least for me and one other this thing seems to work.

What kind of water test would prove this though.

Does the water actually get softer in a regular water softener?. If it does a TDS (total dissolved solids) meter measured at the entrance and exit would determine this. If not, what kind of simple water tests?.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom