forever clean watermagnet

JFRASER

I installed one on my tm years ago and wonderd if anyone else uses it? Do they realy make a differance?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yes. You have less money then you did before you bought it. :mrgreen:

jyst playing so please don't take that personal. I believe them to be snake oil and I wouldn't let someone buy one unless they threw a fit and threatend to go to bridgepoint if I didn't sell them one.

I am sure Shawn will come by in agree with me shortly.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
They are the magic red ruby slippers of carpet cleaning. And about as effective.

I'll sell you one reluctantly, but only if it is to keep you as a happy Bridgepoint customer. :)

Seriously, as extremely skeptical as I am over this product, people who i trust have sworn it has helped rare situations where no other explanation was readily apparent.
What is missing from all the sales and "technical" literature that accompanies these products is a credible scientific explanation of its operting principles. Mind you, they all offer explanations, just none that are based on established science. Instead they all present a new arena of science based presenting alteration of chemical properties of non-magnetic minerals with a magnetic field without a basis involving scientific method of review of the steps of repeatable observation, hypothesis testing and prediction, offering only anecdotes.

G

Shawn Forsythe said:
They are the magic red ruby slippers of carpet cleaning. And about as effective.

I'll sell you one reluctantly, but only if it is to keep you as a happy Bridgepoint customer. :)

Seriously, as extremely skeptical as I am over this product, people who i trust have sworn it has helped rare situations where no other explanation was readily apparent.
What is missing from all the sales and "technical" literature that accompanies these products is a credible scientific explanation of its operting principles. Mind you, they all offer explanations, just none that are based on established science. Instead they all present a new arena of science based presenting alteration of chemical properties of non-magnetic minerals with a magnetic field without a basis involving scientific method of review of the steps of repeatable observation, hypothesis testing and prediction, offering only anecdotes.

So "you" actually doing any hands on is "Hypothetical" right? :lol:

JFRASER

Thanks for your help Im shure it only works if you think it does. I was hopeing someone would tell me that Im not a sucker.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Well look at it this way. At least now you know that there are at least 2 suppliers (one that isn't part of the collective and one that is) that wouldn't sell you shit just to make a buck :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom