Forsythe bought a banner..

Mikey P

Administrator
b2a3675dfc0020cafb80294187a5bba2.png

But only us Californians can see it.

Shawn please tell us more about this new chemical line and what part you took in it's development.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have used Kleenline products from CCCS and they work real well! My favorite was Shawn's deodorizer that smelled like mango and their Kleenline powder prespray (the red one)

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Shawn please tell us more about this new chemical line and what part you took in it's development.

Well, it started a short time after I began working at CCCS. We talked about introducing products of our own creation. A few years went by, and as the discussions incorporated more people, we developed a reason and and a plan on how to create a lineup that filled customer’s unmet needs. With the talent and experience of a few people in our organization, we were, and are very adept at formulating and managing a chemical line from scratch. All of our formulas are our own, using the knowledge gained from each person’s immersion within different segments of the industry. Part of my own background extends into chemical design and manufacturing, to which I applied such to the project.

The timing centered more around the economy, than anything else. As money became tighter for our customers with the recession, we were asked time and again to provide some economical alternatives. With the people we have, we could do it one better…that is to produce a premium line-up of core volume use products for HWE cleaning ,at a price-point that would work for those looking for alternatives. We’d see customers trying, and repeatedly buying the no-name private labeled products, and knew full well we could do much better.

Our primary emphasis is on the staple Hot Water Extraction products that are used on nearly every cleaning job. That way, we could produce quantities that yielded the target economical model. We set benchmarks for performance, wherein the interest was to equal, or better the favorite products that we were already selling. With high quality and low price via lower advertising costs, freight costs, and material costs, our customers would no longer have any reason to use any of the off-brand chemicals.

Our primary focus has been regional, but never restrictive. The online store permits convenience to our existing customers, while expanding to higher demands.

Our first products were a powdered in-tank emulsifier, and a traffic lane pre-conditioner. Later we added a liquid prespray, and a deodorizer. Our most recent introduction is rinse agent/pH corrector, called Kleenline All Fiber Rinse. Within the next day or so, I’ll post something that details the design philosophy and characteristics of each product. I think people may find it interesting.

www.kleenline.net

F

FB7777

An auction would be cool, I'll definitely give his line a try

Name
Shawn Forsythe
"Free shipping limited time only", web site says thru April :confusedd:

Offer extended now, for at least through May.

My god. ... Did he have anything to do with it, or not?

Marty, yes I did. The initial formulations were collaboration between myself and one other. Several were tested, and adjusted before we settled on each individual offering. The process is always ongoing, and we have two more projects nearing completion. One will be an improved version of an existing product, and the other will be an additional variety.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Zee are you still using and consuming?

I'm using up the last couple buckets of powermax and after that its probably kleenline prespray again. Or flex powder...but so far I don't like flex too much..

Kleenline reminds me of masterblend Red line.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Zee, no changes on the powdered prespray....yet (this year). But we are always testing new ideas, and may incorporate something in coming months.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Shawn....how would you compare your detergent emulsifier
to the Genie Care Deluxe Superclean?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Shawn....how would you compare your detergent emulsifier
to the Genie Care Deluxe Superclean?

There are some similarities, but it is little more than coincidental to basic carpet cleaning detergent design, rather than an intentional revision or evolution.

Both use Sodium Tripolyphosphate as the their alkaline builder base. Both add to that a surfactant blend, a corrosion inhibitor, and a fragrance. The Kleenline uses a far more robust and modern surfactant blend and an equipment-safe co-solvent additive, and a couple of additional components. Really, the Kleenline is designed to far better compete with the current crop of complex high-power emulsifiers that need no additives or punch boosters.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
pyhurypy.jpg

Uh Huh : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
It's Suk Up Ol Man : )

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Bob can handle you.

Eta: only if I was offered a fun button : )
Yea but I would never ban you.

An if they did, I'd bring ya back!

Only cuz you really piss Mickey off

Both funny n productive piglet lol

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Most who do crap like this are on a payroll

HUGE Thank You to Shawn for His continued Support of our Industry!

Looking forward to the years ahead : )

azepe9en.jpg

Me: Chris Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom