Found a Pot of Gold

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I never market anymore but last month someone showed interest in buying part of my company and after showing him the books declined, ha ha. After that I said I really need to ramp it up and hop off the truck. I have a great client base on the south shore of mass and am very busy. Not overly but very busy. I do a fair amount of commercial work which pays the bills and residential is the gravy for my families toys.

I get my milk delivered every Friday. Everyweek pretty standard Farm Fresh Fat Free Milk, Sour Cream, Fruit Punch and steak tips. The only reason I do this is the delivery guy is my oldest friend. 30% of the homes I service have the Milk Box out front. The beginning last week the 3 houses I did he delivered to. I said Dave you busy "120 stops today" is that typical "everyday 5 days a week" I said I need your work/stop log " no problem".

That day I sent out 50 cards already booked 5 jobs. I know that isn't a big group to go by but these people have the extra dough for delivery, it ain't cheap and the cutsomers that I have done with the milk box out front never complained and have clean homes.

May be a dumb ass post but if I could get the logs from surrounding towns I could CLEAN UP.

Boyle Hood is your area. Not in mine we get the good stuff

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
About time you started learning how to do joint ventures.

Letting others do your marketing for you is often the best marketing.

If you turn over a few rocks in your area you'll be surprised with this new insights all the golden opportunities you can uncover.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You mean all the gymnastics studios, karate studios, Boys and Girls clubs, Rec centers and kiwanis doesn't count? I have never gotten a return like this so quickly unless it had a deal involved and my website hits went 3 fold

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom