cuz he spends way to much time in the garage if he is

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
fred boyle said:
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO VIEW VIDEO

th_Nov082010-VID00056.jpg

When I first started hearing the video I had to look at the link again to make sure it wasn't T.......Greg Crowley don't have crap on Freddy! :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
When I first started hearing the video I had to look at the link again to make sure it wasn't T.......Greg Crowley don't have crap on Freddy!
how do you know hoody?
My last real show was for 2.500 people opening for Jimmy Tingle, how do you think you would do with a crowd of 2500 who doesn't want to see you and wants to see Jimmy Tingle? I rocked the house and when Mr Fred Boyle saw me besides the gay guy out of the 6 comics in the line up I was defintely number 2 if not number one if the fat chicks weren't there. The main question is how do you know?

Fred does get props and everyone knows why, he isn't some brokedick podunk chump/ he is just a little carpet cleaner with a big wallet and retirement fund that looks 25

Becker

Name
Becker
My last real show was for 2.500 people opening for Jimmy Tingle

Someone must have been 4.5 months pregnant.

I went and saw David Spade last time I was in Vegas. Was so excited, great seats.
What a flop! One of the worest stand up acts I ever saw. his opener was much better.

One of the funniest stand up guys I've seen in a while was Sean E Cooper.

Fred does get props and everyone knows why, he isn't some brokedick podunk chump/ he is just a little carpet cleaner with a big wallet and retirement fund that looks 25

That is a change for Greg to be bragging on someone other then himself.

Odd!

:p

F

FB7777

Greg you really should set up a video so these guys can see your act

You're funny as hell up there

I thought you were just as good as the headgiver.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Dipwad GC said:
When I first started hearing the video I had to look at the link again to make sure it wasn't T.......Greg Crowley don't have crap on Freddy!
how do you know hoody?
My last real show was for 2.500 people opening for Jimmy Tingle, how do you think you would do with a crowd of 2500 who doesn't want to see you and wants to see Jimmy Tingle? I rocked the house and when Mr Fred Boyle saw me besides the gay guy out of the 6 comics in the line up I was defintely number 2 if not number one if the fat chicks weren't there. The main question is how do you know?

Kidding Crowley......sheesh!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom