FREE IICRC CMT Course (Commercial Carpet Maintenance Tech)

27519_130075087034237_6742_n.jpg

RSVP for the CMT Course @ SummerFest XII

More Info
http://www.GoToSummerFest.com

The 2010 SummerFest XII Class, an IICRC certification course, will be the (CMT) Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician course. Instructor Dennis Klager (Bridgepoint)

Thursday 9/9 and Friday 9/10 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at Hampton Inn & Suites 851 West 1250 South Orem, UT 84058 (801) 426-8500
This course is being offered for FREE, just pay $50 for the manual . Hurry limited seating available.

This is an IICRC certification class. The fee for certifications test will be an additional $50.00 fee payable (to IICRC) on the day of the exam which will be on Friday 9/10 at approximately 2:00pm. Test is optional.

Anyone interested in taking this class, please use the contact form at http://www.gotosummerfest.com or contact Mark or Andrechelle Cermak at 440-296-9322 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              440-296-9322      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician - CMT: (2 day course) The Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician course teaches fundamentals of carpet cleaning and entry-level commercial carpet cleaning techniques to individuals engaged in the maintenance of commercial facilities. Topics include fiber types and characteristics, fiber identification, carpet construction and styles, dyeing at the mill, soil characteristics and the chemistry of cleaning. This course will also introduce the technician to the 5 methods commonly used in carpet cleaning.

In addition to the basics of carpet construction, emphasis will be placed on teaching IICRC S100 carpet cleaning methodologies, safety procedures, and pro-active techniques to individuals who will perform these procedures in the field. Course graduates will have a basic understanding of the importance of preventative, interim, restorative and salvage cleaning and how they contribute to the overall success of the commercial carpet maintenance program.

The differences between the CCT and CMT courses are, basically, a focus on either general or residential versus commercial applications.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Re: FREE IICRC CMT Course (Commercial Carpet Maintenance Tec

I'm a definite maybe. Can you let me know when it is near full and when does the special rate at the hotel end? Thanks.

Hotel is holding rooms until Aug 25

Hampton Inn & Suites 851 West 1250 South Orem, UT 84058 (801) 426-8500 - Get Directions
$89 Standard or $129 Suite – Must mention CLEANERS SUMMERFEST to get special rate.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Mark I have a couple locals that want in on the class. I'll have them call you today.

SummerFest is quickly approaching, make your reservations now!

Hope to see you there

John Olson

Name
John Olson

How many seats left for the class? I've been telling people to call you to sign up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom