Free infographic for you guys... just use it!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow that's dirt cheap! :cool:

WHAT do I get for it?

The full monty?

What is Basic?

I like your preventive water damage piece. We did one something along that line too.

cdef2552-cbc2-4a4d-9fc9-e2bd672b7f24_zps868d70ec.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shane Deubell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
4425e9d6-e48e-4343-8e1c-4310e6bf4e95_zps724d2712.png

That sounds like a great deal for anyone looking for content to upload to their Social Media! :cool:

How to Select Your Membership
MARKETING ZOO BASIC ($29):
Select this option if you want access to more cleaning and restoration marketing resources than you ever believed existed: videos, infographics, articles, artwork and more. Easy to upload. Use them to power up your marketing!

MARKETING ZOO PLUS SINGLE ($59): Everything in the BASIC Membership, plus we post cleaning OR restoration content to a blog created for you, build links, and automatically distribute posts to your Facebook and other social sites.
MARKETING ZOO PLUS FULL ($99): Everything in the BASIC Membership, plus we post cleaning AND restoration content to a blog created for you, build links, and automatically distribute posts to your Facebook and other social sites. You get it all.

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
George Valliant
Right on Jeff!

That's very generous of you. I'll have to take a closer look when I'm in front of my PC.

It's certainly fresh. Fresh is good :-)

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I love all the stuff that Jeff send through the Marketing Zoo. Makes my life a lot easier doing my blog and social media. Last week they added tons more content to the program and at no charge. Most companies sell you a package then try to upgrade you for more money but Jeff just added it in to the program. Wow!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I love all the stuff that Jeff send through the Marketing Zoo. Makes my life a lot easier doing my blog and social media. Last week they added tons more content to the program and at no charge. Most companies sell you a package then try to upgrade you for more money but Jeff just added it in to the program. Wow!

How many pieces do you get a month?
1,2, 5, 10 ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom