Free Marketing Class in the Green Room...

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Don’t miss out!

Join us at http://www.mikeysboard.com for a FREE marketing class with industry leader Joe Kowalski.

Wednesday July 1st, 2009
7:00 PM Pacific

Keep your customers for life with a live discussion of ServiceMonster’s 7-Step marketing system.

After you leave your customer's home, will they remember you in 6 months? How will they contact you when they need additional cleaning? There are many ways you can help ensure that your customers will call YOU next time, instead of your competition. After years of helping cleaning businesses just like yours, we have designed the most effective marketing solution our clients have ever seen.

It’s proven, it works, and we call it 7-Step…

If you can’t make it call us for a free trial. ServiceMonster is the industry’s #1 software for carpet cleaners. It’s the only software that will track your clients and get your marketing done! Put ServiceMonster to work for you and never miss another opportunity to stay in touch.

See you there!

ServiceMonster Customer Support
http://www.principalfocus.com
(888) 901-3300

Mikey P

Administrator
#1 in kick ass client management software.

Tune in tomorrow night to find out how to properly use Muriatic Acid to descale your truckmount AND use Service Monkeys neAto 7 step AUTOMATIC reminder and thank you cards.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been getting jobs from my Service Monster 7 step program all week.
Saving customers from as far back as 2 years.
I didn't think I sucked quite that much until Service Monster started doing the work for me.

My customer retention was pretty good...or so I thought.

Either way, it just makes it inexpensive, easy and profitable.

All I do it approve orders spend almost no money and my old customers start coming back.

I am starting to think it is working better than a magnet on the fridge and phone call once a year.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way, Mikey might be shooting himself in the foot by letting SM promote their software here.
Once everyone starts using it, they will start getting so busy that they won't have time to post on some dumb ass ccer board. :mrgreen:

Or at least that's whats been happening to me.

I will be back late tonight...keep the light on for me.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Thanks to everyone who made it! Over an hour of questions and support, I feel welcome every time I do one of these.

I hope everyone found some benefit from my rant.

Thanks again Mike.

- Joe

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sorry I missed it Joe.

Your fricken program has me so busy that I can't even make the Webinars it puts on.

Whatyagonnado?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom