FREE MARKETING FOREVER FINALY EXPOSED ! !

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This post is not meant to be an advertisement of my Marketing Plan “FreeMarketingForever” But, rather just clear up some questions that have been posted as to other cleaners endlessly wondering ,”What is my plan really about?

I’m ready to reveal more that I have ever done so before. (I Know I’ve been a bit vague in the past)

First off it is a very low cost way to bring in a lifetime of new clients to your business and is designed to be just one part of your marketing pie. The same as Lettering on your truck, Magnets, Business Cards and other marketing tools for your company.

It is not marketed as a miracle, that will make you an instant millionaire all by itself.

Business success depends on using a myriad of marketing tools along with your execution, personality, delegation, optimism , goal setting, service area, out of the box thinking, setting your company apart, your wishes hope and dreams………and your definition of success.

This plan will show you how to turn groups in your area into your own personal and perpetual stream of new clients in a step by step easy to follow format.

I thought of it a few years ago. I was on vacation having no luck fishing. I was where all the other fishermen were. In frustration I drive over to an out of the way section of the lake and found a place that was teaming with fish but no fishermen.

It sure made fishing a lot easier and more productive!!!
Caught my limit in no time, Even caught a few without any bait.

I decided to apply this to my own marketing.

Through much trial and error and years of development I found out how to turn large groups in my area into my own personal places to fish for clients by the group..(Sure beats fishing one client at a time)

All I have to do is get them started once and then it perpetuates itself month after month, forever without any further money or effort.

You can’t say that about most traditional marketing. Direct mail, Valpak, Websites, Seo, Yellow pages Etc.. They all have monthly costs. Even business cards and magnets need to be re-ordered and fliers cost to print and have a great cost in time and effort.

Not Free Marketing Forever! Simply execute the plan to your desired level and reap the benefits without further monthly costs or effort if you choose.

This is a complete plan. Not just a flyer or badly printed sequential letter or needs additional parts B and C and a conference to really make it work.

To end any misconceptions this is the most complete details I have ever offered of what the plan contains.

For the user.
This is a partial list of what the plan contains;

1.How to find untapped groups in your area.
2.Where to find groups in your area.
3.How to stay organized
4.How to contact the group (with a word for word script to follow).
5.How to follow up with the group
6.Action plan and road map to success.
7.How to make it easy for the group you are working with.

These groups will not be receptive to you unless you make it simple and easy for them. For that you need a complete plan that is easy for them to execute.

That is why the groups will also receive from you.(Don’t worry you get all this stuff, MS Publisher fills in your company information and you hit print, easy)

1. Cover Letter– Thanking the group
2. Explanation how the program will benefit the group.
3. The Quick Start Planning Guide.
4. Announcement to group members.
5. The Notification to prospective Venders.
6. The Vender Agreement with 14 rules for Venders.
7. The Vender Registration form.
8. The Vender Review Guide.
9. Congratulatory Letter to new Venders.
10. Introduction of new Venders to group members.
11. How the group can grow their program.
12. Welcoming your business into their program.
13.Section to Inform the group about your business.
14. Customizable flier for your business.
15. Section for your completed Vender agreement.
16. Section to include your own registration form.

You see you can’t just go to groups in your area , get past the guard ,to your desired contact person and say, Can you give me perpetual advertising ,,for Free..?

Just not happening!

You have to have everything in place and a little insider knowledge to make it work properly.
If one step is left out, it just doesn’t work properly and perpetualy. (Part of my trial and error. I found this out.)

Since you are now the expert and hero when you arrive with all he needed details. You set up the parameters. Meaning you can lock out your competition from advertising this way with these groups.

Your create own private fishing place for new clients.

Not a bad thing!

Also, included is all the forms and documents you’ll need. Super easy just click on the image of the document and it’s ready for reading or printing in Adobe or MS Publisher.

Two average jobs pay for the plan and that’s it!

I’ll stay out of you back pocket.

The rest for you is gravy!

All you need is the desire to carry out and follow the plan and a service area that has several groups that you would like to target. (Any area can work. But. the larger the better.They simply have more groups)

Well I spilled my guts!!

More questions give me a call,

Dave Yoakum
carpet cleaner and
creator of http:Free Marketing Forever.
402-423-7200

Ryan

Re: FREE MARKETING FOREVER FINALY EXPOSED!!

Do you have a Marty version?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dude, seriously ...if the canned speeches...

" 4.How to contact the group (with a word for word script to follow)."

are ANYTHING REMOTELY like the ramblings you just posted, I'd puke on your Florsheim's 30 seconds after i shook your hand...... :roll:

it's NO WONDER you haven't sold a package to anyone on the boards....

I hate to be so blunt, cause I'm sure you're a good dude....but

HOLY MACKEREL ANDY.... :shock: that's WORST sales pitch I EVER saw....... :roll:

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

thanks for the " I fish where they ain't" analogy to your marketing scam

fricken hilarious

30 years
1 truck
no helper
piece of shit carpet van and TM

yea you've tapped into a virtual goldmine

but like every other good fishman, you've discovered the reel money is in selling the fishing gear

F

FB7777

This post is not meant to be an advertisement of my Marketing Plan “FreeMarketingForever” But, rather just clear up some questions that have been posted as to other cleaners endlessly wondering ,”What is my plan really about?
I love when a telemarketing pick pocketing POS starts off with a blatant lie such as that when they call

take out a banner, let your satisfied customers of your 3+ year old system do the talking for you and STFU already

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Seriously Ivan?
Asking him to have testimonials from successful people with his system? No one asked for his system he posts it constantly letting people guess but I have yet seen the outpouring of success

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Greg,

I really didn't mean it like that. I thought what Fred wrote was hillarious. At the same time I guess I'm thinking that Dave is probably a pretty cool guy in a lot of ways and maybe I felt a little sorry for him is all.

So, I didn't really mean to say that everyone was rough on him for no reason.

Ivan

T

TomKing

So how much did you gross with your company using this system last year?
How many trucks are you running?
Do you have any staff that work for you at this time?
How many jobs do you get from this each week?
What is your average job?
How many groups do you have signed up to do this with?
How long does it take your average group to get started?
What does your average group generate each month? Quarter? Year?
How many people bought this last year?
Name your top three students and what their results where?
Example grew from 100k to 150k in nine months.

If you could answer all these questions on this forum you might have a system people would run out and purchase. Like I said in my post a few days ago this is just getting a large company to list you on their web site or newsletter and giving a discount just like you do to Angies lists members? If you use a system like service monster it already tracks all your campaigns. So ultimately I am paying for 1. A flyer 2. a script for $397.00 kind of expensive. If this where a big complex system you could give away one flyer or card or script to let people try it for Free. If it worked they would want to buy the rest.

Don't get me wrong this is a great idea. It is just a simple one. The real problem is what another salesman says Failure to implement is why this does not work. I did this last week with a church. All I had to do is mention it when I sold them a $866.00 cleaning. They called me and ask for my referral cards to give out and said they would be putting the details in the bulletin. I will be giving them 10% for any business they bring my way for their missions trip to Germany next summer. If this was a business I would just be giving them 10% off.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Apparently you didn't read my post.

It is far more than a flyer and a script.
Success depends on the execution by the end user and the number of groups they target that fit their client demographic for their area.

To end any misconceptions this is the most complete details I have ever offered of what the plan contains.

For the user.
This is a partial list of what the plan contains;

1.How to find untapped groups in your area.
2.Where to find groups in your area.
3.How to stay organized
4.How to contact the group (with a word for word script to follow).
5.How to follow up with the group
6.Action plan and road map to success.
7.How to make it easy for the group you are working with.

The groups you target will not be receptive to you unless you make it simple and easy for them.
For that you need a complete plan that is easy for them to execute.
Also, Without the right steps in place this free marketing for your company will not becoming self perpetuating month after month , forever...

That is why the groups will also receive from you.(Don’t worry you get all this stuff, MS Publisher fills in your company information and you hit print, easy)

1. Cover Letter– Thanking the group
2. Explanation how the program will benefit the group.
3. The Quick Start Planning Guide.
4. Announcement to group members.
5. The Notification to prospective Venders.
6. The Vender Agreement with 14 rules for Venders.
7. The Vender Registration form.
8. The Vender Review Guide.
9. Congratulatory Letter to new Venders.
10. Introduction of new Venders to group members.
11. How the group can grow their program.
12. Welcoming your business into their program.
13.Section to Inform the group about your business.
14. Customizable flier for your business.
15. Section for your completed Vender agreement.
16. Section to include your own registration form.

Working your church is great!

Now, How would you like to also work with the major corporations, employers in your area.

Plus, the hospitals, health clubs, civic and social clubs....

It won't just happen with serendipity, by chance or a flyer.

It takes a complete system with all the steps laid out to help ensure your success.

Plus, by following the action plan and the success road map.

PS: Is anyone really going to promise to turn a lackluster business into the fortune 500 for the price of 2 jobs?
(Leave the miracles for that guy selling magnetic bracelets on TV)

I'm just teaching a marketing tactic that has worked well for me. It brings in new clients every month. For no money, time and effort and I'm sharing it with other cleaners. So, they can then do the same.

It has been a real God send for my company to have clients set up appointments that are not price motivated and they love my company before I have even talked to them.

If you'd rather not add this to your marketing pie so be it.

But, If you would want to learn how to do the same. My system will light your way.

T

TomKing

Answer the questions I asked.

So how much did you gross with your company using this system last year?
How many trucks are you running?
Do you have any staff that work for you at this time?
How many jobs do you get from this each week?
What is your average job?
How many groups do you have signed up to do this with?
How long does it take your average group to get started?
What does your average group generate each month? Quarter? Year?
How many people bought this last year?
Name your top three students and what their results where?
Example grew from 100k to 150k in nine months.

Its not my church Dave. It is an account we sold and then sold the idea. Read my post.

So dave how much did you gross last year?
Come on the real carpet marketing guys with ideas tell you how much they make. If your system is as good as those tell us what you make. Come on brag a little bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom