FREE MARKETING FOREVER

weesti

Are there any one here who has used this program???
I am allways a little leary paying lots of money for "ONLINE" based learining.
Guess i am old school... prefer a book, or al least on my hard drive... pax

F

FB7777

the creator of said program is a 30 year cleaning veteran

he's a one man show
with a piece of shit truckmount

you do the math :roll:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Westi,

Just call me Friday afternoon

I'll give you specifics of how it works and see if it is a good fit for your business.

Just swamped this week should get a little time after Friday afternoon or this weekend.

Dave Yoakum
402-423-7200

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Free marketing forever?

How do I get on board with this?

I am going to finalyy take down Stoughton Carpet Cleaners, where do I sign up. I have $5,000 laying around I was going to buy stuff with but this seems like an oppurtunity of a lifetime

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Greg Crowley said:
Free marketing forever?

How do I get on board with this?

I am going to finalyy take down Stoughton Carpet Cleaners, where do I sign up. I have $5,000 laying around I was going to buy stuff with but this seems like an oppurtunity of a lifetime

DON'T DO IT, SEND IT TO ME.

Dave is a nice guy, but I need the money more.

Please send it quick before the Ozzie dollar drops again.

I need to renew my details in Nigeria before next week, so I'll even give you a 5% discount if you do it today.

We also have on record a deceased person with the same name as yours that has left US$475,670.000.49 that is held in a trust account waiting for there righful hair to claim.

Don't delay, send money today.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
where is it and how much is this bridge? Does it go over a road?

T

TomKing

Why doesn’t someone just out this idea. All it is going to HR departments, civic organizations, churches, sports leagues or any other organization and getting them to put you on their web site, news letter or online listings. My wife and I both work for fortune 500 companies and we each have places we can go to find companies that will give us additional discounts. I walked into the Sherman Williams store and mentioned my companies name the said oh you get another 10% off. You need to give a discount like you do if you use Angie’s list 10%-15% off regular rates. What you might be paying for is some flyer ideas that if they are like everything else I have seen sold in this industry are dated and old. If you check the posts on all the boards no one talks about this idea as a big money maker. It is not a bad idea and you probally can do great with it if you implement it. Ask the sales man how many trucks he runs? How much did he grow this last year? Ask for 10 referals of people who in the last 2 years have increased sales with this. Ask for numbers from those people if it isnt trackable it isnt real.

F

FB7777

Brokum sounds so CONvincing on the internet... truly a man with all the answers on how to grow a successful multi-truck cleaning operation

F

FB7777

yea Robigoons $40/month marketing pick pocket

or the more affordable $10/month option that offers even less than no results... but hey its only $10 so what have you got to lose :?: :shock:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Shorty Down Under said:
We also have on record a deceased person with the same name as yours that has left US$475,670.000.49 that is held in a trust account waiting for there righful hair to claim.

Don't delay, send money today.

Shorty

Just watched on the news the other night about a man that gave his bank info to a scam like this and they transfered $75K out of his account. LOL

I'm sorry but I think greedy people get whats coming when they give their account info to stuff like that.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
KevinL said:
Hey Shorty, don't you still have that bridge for sale also?

Said bridge already has two sets of rail lines that prospective purchasers can be rail roaded onto.

There is also eight traffice lanes, some of which go in the opposite direction.

During times of peak hour traffic, cones may be used to allow more lanes of traffic to go in the direction of the heaviest traffic flow.

Other cones can be used to help settle frayed nerves & help with hallucinations to pass the time as one waits patiently.

We now have engine ears and archy texts looking at installing a second roadway under the currant bridge so it can carry more vehicles.

This will then allow us to make more profit from road tolls and those parked illegally when they break down.

The profit we make from this venture since 1932 are PHENOMINAL :shock:

( There are also other indications of how the bridge has changed over time.

In 1932 the tolls were:

Motor cars and motorcycles with side cars.....6 pence

Sulkies, buggies and hand carts...................3 pence

Vans, lorries, wagons over 2 tons.................1 shilling

Horse and rider.........................................3 pence

Horse and cattle as loose stock...................2 pence a head

Sheep or Marty pigs..................................1 penny a head )

Today it will cost you $4.00 to drive yer car over in one direction, unless the price has gone up since February.

We make extra profit because those that man the toll booths never have enough change shiteatinggrin

& if you pay by credit card, there is a 25% surcharge shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Anyone interested in buying said bridge, I can be contacted in the back room of "The Convicts Arms" Hotel, located under the southern approach to the bridge in Olde Sydney Towne.

Ooroo,

:roll:

PS ::: Cash purchasers receive a 10% discount if purchased within two weeks, along with our free marketing plan on skimming wages and tolls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom