Free Membership to National Institute of Professional Carpet

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Anyone else get this ad from steamaction? I thought this guy was going out of business.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
He started the NIOPCC (National Institute of professional Carpet Cleaners)
I got my membership form in the mail today along with advisement for Extreme Clean chemicals. Anyone try his chemicals?

NIOPCC code of ethics:
1. I will always strive to provide my customers with the most professional service possible.
2. I will always strive to improve my high quality Carpet Cleaning standards.
3. I will always strive to clean for the health of my customers.
4. I will always strive improve my knowledge and education with the NIOPCC.
5. I will always strive to help other cleaners learn about the NIOPCC
6. I will always strive to advance the professionalism of NIOPCC
7. I will always strive to meet the Environmental Protection Standards and obey all state laws.
8. I will always strive to learn the new cleaning science of the NIOPCC.
9. I will always strive to provide on-going training and education for my employees.
10. I will always strive to abide to the NIOPCC code of Ethics and provide the most professional high standards to my customers and community.

:roll: Umm, I wonder why none else here has been invited to join.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Jim Holland started one too. The LMCCA has worked out pretty well for the suppliers that started it, so there may be a trend toward opening trade associations that are sponsored by a product or service supplier.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Associations and BB's etc. are started to "Corral" unsuspecting carpet cleaners to align themselves with suppliers who will then "Shoot the fish in a barrel" for a steady source of income.

And if you don't believe that you is stupit.

G

Walrus said:
Associations and BB's etc. are started to "Corral" unsuspecting carpet cleaners to align themselves with suppliers who will then "Shoot the fish in a barrel" for a steady source of income.

And if you don't believe that you is stupit.

Kinda like you and those TV evangelist right?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think Jon-Don and interlink have the same idea they just don’t make you take an oath of devotion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom