Free Mini Franchise subscription for Joey Upchurch

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you want it, I will start working on it right away....takes about week to get going.

If you make money, you can sign up for the subscription and I'll cancel payment to your Network subscription.

If you don't make money...no harm.

You'll need to send a me a phone number...preferably a dedicated one so you can track it.
An email address you would like to use
A physical address for your business

We can discuss the rest later.

Here is a link to anyone who doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Mini Franchise

Let me know if you want to do it...You've been a member with the Network long enough that you deserve to be one of my test projects.

Here's the Mikey's Board banner

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Side company...others use it as a separate identity.

Now, I'm really going to bed.

I'll talk more tomorrow.

Is he going to need a stealth van?

Brian this idea is no good.

The network site is good, but it needs to come up on the first page of local search results.

If it did that, then it would work.

Putting a few ads on facebook if you even do that is not going to work.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I'll try it if its free!! And of course if it makes money, I am all for it!!!!! And i would be glad to do it...
It would be competing against my current business which can be a good thing..

A questions............

I can get a dedicated line.....
But I would be answering both lines, so the caller would recognize my voice.. (or just have someone else beside me answer it) if i see on caller id its the same person

Now............ I am not taking lettering off of my vans..... So how will it look if they call priority and the fresh air van shows up?
and I would need to open new bank accounts, because they would make the checks out to priority, and new tax id numbers.......... not really it could just be an entity of fresh air really and i wouldnt need to do all that.. what are the legals?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Unique!!!

That is, it is both free, and overpriced.

Lol...that's funny. but this will make money.

Joey, if you can get someone else to answer the phone...great. If not...no big deal.

We need to try to put the Mini Franchise in an area close to you that you don't do much work in.

It's not supposed to compete with your own company, it's supposed to bring in more work from other areas.

I'll be honest...I'm not marketing to carpet cleaners alone...I can market this to anyone and I focus more on non carpet cleaners as it is so far.

In a nutshell, it's like renting my company. It's doing the exact same thing I do everyday just on a smaller scale because each one will be a start up.

When I first started in my first area on Google years ago and learned how to be on top etc, I did about $10,000.00 a month....I'm not promising that of course but I'm sure I can generate business if there is business to be had.

Each Mini Franchise can be marketed by the subscriber or just left alone...as a side business for carpet cleaners I would imagine most would just let it go unless they need a better image...which some do not...some do.

Joey, I've been subbing out to guys in their own vans for years...most have a plain white van but a good amount have lettered or wrapped vans and I've never had an issue....ever.....well, maybe here on Mikey's ...but that's about it.

If it ever were an issue the idea is to tell the homeowner that you and Priority do work for each other and you both trust each other's work.
Or you can tell them it's another division of your company...or whatever you feel comfortable...either way, honesty is always the best policy.

I'll work out the details with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom