->Free Postcard Template - Sandpaper Shoes - Marketing Piece

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
It's a marketing piece I made.

SandpaperShoesFINAL.png

I took a belt sander to a piece of white carpet, trimmed some loose fibers and threw them in the traffic lane, cut out sandpaper footprints and glued them to an old pair of shoes and tossed them on the carpet by the door. Stuck a few odd pieces of carpet fiber on the bottoms of the shoes and turned it into a postcard. I just left the headline:

"Sandpaper Shoes?" and put my logo in the corner.

On the flip-side there is a little bit of copy about how if you haven't cleaned your carpet recently you might as well be wearing sandpaper shoes. That walking on dirty carpet is like using a car with worn out brake pads. It is in need of service before serious damage occurs.

I thought it was clever and hopes it works well. I am mailing it tomorrow. If anybody would like help getting it set up I can provide the original art.

It'll only cost $49.99 a month for the rest of your life.

er... uh...

I mean this fantastic marketing package can be yours for only....

Okay, if you're not a total dick, or if you're Greg you can have a copy for free. (I know Greg's a dick but I like him anyway.)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Sandpaper Shoes - Marketing Piece

Cigar....I get it. :lol:

How ya been Gary...don't see you around here much.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Re: Sandpaper Shoes - Marketing Piece

I have been busy. Getting married, bought a house. Still battling that guy over my dj business name, busy building the company (carpet cleaning company)

Haven't had time for the forum unless I'm stuck on something. That's why I am glad I can give something back by making this post card available.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Re: ->Free Postcard Template - Sandpaper Shoes - Marketing P

Thanks.

I thought there would be much more demand for my free postcard. I thought it was a genius idea. (But then again I guess I would be biased.)

Back
Top Bottom