FREE shirt with your logo embroidered

Noticed a good offer while putting in an another order at Queensboro, thought I'd pass the info along ...

Queensboro is waiving the 4 piece minimum and would like to give you a FREE shirt with your logo!

This free sample Queensboro shirt, embroidered with your logo is a two ply pima jersey classic polo. Available in white, navy, burgundy, black, royal, hunter green, red, island blue, heathered grey, and grass green.

Description from Queensboro: Solid, substantial and soft. Jersey is a very "flat" stitch and gives maximum contact between the fiber and the skin. When that fiber is ringspun, combed 100% Pima cotton, you experience a whole new level of comfort. Pima is the softest, silkiest and strongest cotton on the planet! We've used this luxurious cotton to create a polo specifically designed for office wear. The professional cut was engineered to help you make it through those long office hours and still look good at the end of the day.

Features include a ribbed knit collar, taped neck, and classic two-button placket. Once you experience the long-lasting pleasure of wearing a pima jersey polo, you'll never want to wear an ordinary, department store polo again!

Great opportunity to try Queensboro
Normally the minimum order is just four items, and they don't charge for logo set up, embroidery or printing. They offer quality shirts, hats, bags, jackets and accessories at good prices.

Chris A

Name
Chris
10 year guarantee? I'd be thrilled to get more than a year out of my polos before they turn to shit.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I am also in the embroidery/screenprint business, and I don't see a shirt lasting 10 years....unless you leave it hanging in the closet. That's a cheap price....probably for cheaper goods, or rejects. I know what it costs to buy/digitize/embroider a shirt, especially a polo. This company would be considered the "squirt and suck" of the apparel business. Must have some cheap labor costs.

Now the printed shirts......they use a digital printer, which a real neat piece of equipment. It's great for one-up or a few pieces of printing. It eliminates the need for screens in the printing process. It's the newest way to print full color prints on any color material. A decent digital printer will cost over $20,000....just like a big TM.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I agree, they must have cheap labor. I can't complain about the shirts I've received though.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Dirk Wingrove said:
I agree, they must have cheap labor. I can't complain about the shirts I've received though.

If they are serving you well, they must be doing something right. I used to get all my shirts from a catolog....Wearever, I think....and I still have some of their shirts. Their website is very informative and is pretty "right on" in information. The fact about over-doing the embroidery is a fact. After so many stitches, it weighs down the article. A heavy Denem or leather jacket can take 1000's of embroidery stitches without weighing it down. A T or Polo can only handle so many stiches before becoming uncomfortable. Of course, I do all my own now....or my employee does.

Most of our income comes from bigger screenprint orders......300-400-600...1 and 2 colors. I also contract for a local competitor that doesn't have equipment.

-JB-

Name
JB
Been using them for a number of years now, always satisfied.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I've used them too. One time they sent 2 embroidered sweatshirts by mistake, no charge. We love them. I don't see the free offer. Is it for new customers only?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
MarkCermak said:
and they don't charge for logo set up, embroidery or printing.

wow i have never seen a place do all that for free :shock: my embroid shop cost me over $100 to setup my logo on their computerized "stuff".

thanks for the tip.

i will stick with my local guy. i prefer to buy my shirts locally from Target or wherever, so i can try them on 1st. i cant buy clothing sight-unseen, or just by looking at a picture.

-JB-

Name
JB
Don't worry they run about 97 new "deals" every week .... roughly. :roll:

T

The Magician

RW is will come to your shop and order some new shirts. You going to MF? Bring some with you.? You never answer my PM.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The Magician said:
RW is will come to your shop and order some new shirts. You going to MF? Bring some with you.? You never answer my PM.

Jimmy....I didn't answer your PM cause there ain't none! It was probably eliminated when they did some BB work in December, or it is still on my old log in screen name. I lost all my PM's and I lost my original log in name, and I can't get it back.

Repost your PM to this new screen name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom