Free Spot Cleaner

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
have been using BP but am thinking of JD then next time. Have JD's Vets Trust and haven't heard how that is working out. Been giving that away and have told customers to let me know how that is working for them.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
I just received my JonDon Spot Out with custom labels. I just gave away 2 today. The BP product works very good and my customers liked it but I want to advertise me and not Bridgepoint.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
D Rice said:
customers liked it but I want to advertise me and not Bridgepoint.

IMG_3500.jpg

bottles come from http://www.spraybottles.com

the spotter is baby blue and you can get a hold of John Olsen for that

everyone just loves the baby blue...I have a few clients that buy it in gallon jugs....

M

Mark Imbesi

I've only used Jon Don's Spot Out from the beginning.

Here, I'm at my old client's house cleaning in the first week of December like I have done from 1999 to 2003. She shows me this and asks for a fill up! Kept it 5 years, empty! She, like many others, have complemented the product's performance and design. They always know where to find you....that is, if you never leave the business! LOL!
DSC02356.jpg

And, yes, I had a gollon of Spot Out to fill it with!

Thank you, Jon Don, for a fabulous product!

hogjowl

Idiot™
VacAway's spotter comes custom labeled for you without having to purchase your bottles from another source, AND Steve (at VacAway) has enough sense to stay out of issues effecting CLEANERS. In fact, you rarely see him even on the boards.

Unlike some other spotter salesman who hangs out around here.

I used VacAways spotter worked great till the bottle got a drop of water on it and the ink run's worse than Tre without his daddy.

M

Mark Imbesi

Dude,...remember,....I was the original Carpet Masters!

BTW...Love the Frog, too!

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
My problem down under was the shear COST of buying ready made spotters.

I started with a small 250ml (8 ounce I think from memory) bottle and made my own. They had a flip top and I had a free unlimited re fil policy.

After a couple of months of that, and the responses were great, I bought bulk and went up to a 500ml (16 + ounce whatever that works out in your measuements - pint?) and swapped to a trigger top.

The response is even great if that possible.

A couple of reasons for the larger size, I reckon a trigger top is easier to use, and uses the fluid more sparingly and the trigger makes the 250ml bottle top heavy, even when full. Secondly, when buying in bulk, the two bottles were very close to the same money so the main cost difference is the extra product.

At this stage we do it all in house and my cost is somewhere around $2.30 each. The nearest bought product back 6 months ago was around the $5-6 Australian dollors so add at least 20+% for exchange and freight import etc.

We use a thermal printer (dnside of that is single black or greyscale graphics) but it eliminates distortion of info when wet and the labels stick really well.

Nothing like the class of the other products shown, but works well for us.

John

J

jennyjohson

Its an old topic but now anyone want to sell it or give me any free links for spot cleaner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom