Free Test Cleaning

Spots2Stop

Anyone advertise free test cleaning services?

s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nVAovOpGSos]

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I could only see doing a free encap sample cleaning for commercial.

No hose set up.

Instant results (no drying)

More $$$ potential.

A

amazingcleansc

Dave Yoakum said:
I could only see doing a free encap sample cleaning for commercial.

No hose set up.

Instant results (no drying)

More $$$ potential.

yeah i thought about doing that for encap.

Ryan

I saw Cintas do this to a huge account when I worked for my brother n law. We had the janitorial contract and did everything for a 450,000 sq foot building. The Cintas sales guy convinced them we weren't doing a good enough job on the carpet.

They had a new AT and cleaned a 20x20 square in the building. Looked like crap, I came in the next day and fixed it with the Cimex lol. We kept the account, nice sales idea though just be sure to do actually do a good job.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Spots2Stop said:
Anyone advertise free test cleaning services?

That is where I drop the ball. I have given many free test cleaning areas, sold about 1/2 of them. I do not advertise it though. I knew I was missing somthing.

Jamesh921

Name
James
I like the concept and do believe it works. The only issue I saw on the video was that you could see an improvement, but not a "dramatic" improvement. If you were onsight, I'm sure you could see what a difference your cleaning made, but on the video it doesn't show up that well. It's not that you didn't go a good job, it's just that it doesn't show up that well on the video. For a more dramatic scene, I suggest you clean a highly soiled tan-colored carpet. That'll show up great on video. Other than that, I thought it was a pretty darn spectacular video.

Good luck,
James

Spots2Stop

Thank you all for your feed back :D

We have had incredible luck landing accounts performing free test cleanings. I would say we convert at least 90% of them. Usually if they are willing to have you test clean they are ready to purchase and if you can impress them you will have their commitment to using you. Sometimes it takes a week or six months but they will almost always call when they are ready as long as you keep in touch.

We have a system in place to deal with residential test cleanings and highrise test cleanings. We honor them all however we only will do it when it is convinient for us. We will place them on a list and stop by when we are in their neighborhood. If they can't wait they usualy just order our services.

James I agree with you however, I am attempting to upload a video every other day and it is next to impossible to find those perfect shots that fast especialy when some clients do not like cameras.

As far as encaps goes I will do that for certain buildings. I do need to do more of it :)

Thanks again everyone!
Joe Hill

Spots2Stop

Here is a better example of our commercial cleaning :)
e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz-UFAwh5hEe]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom