Free

Name
jack zerkie
If you get cleanfax mag on page 23 Carpet Details is giving away free samples of their products a powder similar to prycon but different. I tried it on a very greasy restaurant that I have cleaned for the past 9 yrs. Using many different pre treats. They say to remove the yellow tip in the hydroforce and I did. They say 6 scoops I used 7 scoops. The carpet came out great the powder really works no smell or fragrance . The Name is Carpet Details . Call Jeff at 1-800-693-6464. Using up my sample and ordered more jz

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I used the sample on a vomit stain, residential, and lightly soiled commercial. All came out great, it is my go to on micro fiber.

Mikey P

Administrator
· Extremely effective Neutral 8.1pH
· Mill Approved for Stain Resistant Fibers
· HEALTHIER for you & your customers
· Not Heat Activated; works for low moisture and cold or hot extraction
· NO Acid Rinse needed; Prespray, then run plain water through wand
· NO VOC's, 100% Odorless, Pure Mineral based
· Non Allergenic, No Solvents & No Polymers
· No Foam = No Sticky Soap, or Surfactants
· Proprietary, EFFECTIVE, Deep Fiber Penetrating Encapsulation
· Indefinite Shelf Life, even after mixed, Freeze Thaw Stable
· Will not corrode metal fittings
· Prespray entire areas, it can dry before cleaning it with no worries

Mikey P

Administrator
ABOUT FDC SYSTEMS AND CARPET DETAILS
As cleaners ourselves (www.FDCsystems.com), we understand exactly the concerns and issues professionals and maintenance personnel face each day such as; stains and spots coming back, traffic lanes not coming clean, chemicals not working properly, employee misuse of chemical, fiber browning, wicking issues, slow cleaning production rates, mixing and storing hassles of various chemicals, chemical related health issues, and many more problems in our field. Carpet Details is the only solution for all of these problems. We created Carpet Details in 1991 after years of chemists' research and trial and error. Carpet Details was created utilizing the power, convenience, and proven effectiveness of non-polymer encapsulation, with a blend of the most pure, natural minerals from exclusive U.S. mines processed, stored, and mixed according to our proprietary specifications (we are the sole manufacturers of Carpet Details, it is not a private labeled product made by another company).

Other carpet cleaning chemicals either use (or combine) surfactants, high and low pH values, heat, detergents, un-natural polymers, foamy surfactants, and/or harsh chemicals to release the dirt and stains from the floor. Carpet Details does this without any of these factors, and has been approved by the major flooring manufacturers.

Developed as a single cleaning solution that would naturally release anything not originally on the floor from the manufacturer, Carpet Details makes cleaning faster, easier, healthier, and better. The added benefit of encapsulation in Carpet Details assures that it keeps cleaning, without needing to be rinsed or 100% extracted. Perfect for Counter Rotation Brush machines, Bonnet Cleaning, Portables, Low moisture, VLM, Dry, or hot or cold water extraction methods.

After 20 years with outstanding results by professionals and in use by large facilities and restaurants, it is the exclusively recommended cleaner of almost a thousand flooring retailers, and is now offered to all cleaning professionals and facility maintenance personnel.

@Jimmy L , your thoughts?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They're good at telling you what's not in their solution but no information as to what is actually in it. Sounds like procyon to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom