Fresh fish!!!

MikeD00019

I'm off to the races!! Opened for business last month after working for the man for 2 years. I've had a great first month. What advice do you veterans have and what should I NOT do. I love this forum. I'm not sure if I'd be where I'm at if i couldn't come here and view everyone's discussions. Thanks a ton everyone!!!!!

G

Stay fully insured; Get good equipment; take care of your back. Always ask the old farts for advice; maybe one of em will bless you with a few secrets recipes like old man Dan did for me 27 years ago. I make my own extraction fluid, spot remover, and got riggs of tools that people look at and scratch theirs heads over. But it all makes me a comfortable living!!

P.S. This and 2 other forums I like and have a great bunch of guys on them!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Stay out of debt, master the equipment you have now and establish trust in your community.

Get lots of commercial work to keep your fridge full this coming winter too.

Bob Foster

Save some nuts for the winter.

Before spending any money on a marketing guru, check here first.

Phone back your clients 24 hrs later and check to see if they are still happy and don't be afraid to mention to them that you are looking for more business.

Be honest with us and tell us when you screw up.

Be honest with us when you are not sure how to do something and search here or ask on the board.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's more important that your custys trust and love you than being the greatest most thorough CCer in the world

..L.T.A.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Mikey P said:
Stay out of debt, master the equipment you have now and establish trust in your community.

Get lots of commercial work to keep your fridge full this coming winter too.

Might be to late to stay out of debt. I bet bridgepoint got him all set up.

Hey, Mike my advice is to take some IICRC classes. Pick your customers don’t wait for them to pick you. West Omaha is where I would focus marketing efforts.

Mikey P

Administrator
ODIN said:
some at pro cleaners have called this a mean and nasty place. And has a low tolerance level for the newbee

we have a low tolerance level for MORONS and hacks and snake oil salesmen like Jasper over here.

you cant beat this place for the help on the BB and behind the green door IE phone calls emails and pm's

If you can't survive this crowd, the real world will kill ya.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom