Fresh Ideals for BNI Presentation

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Running out of creative ideals, I have been a BNI member with this group for 5 years. I have done the before and afters "several times". Presented every postcard, brochure etc etc that we have ever came out with. Played games, wore my Wizard hat while being the game show host.

Come on...give me something !

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Running out of creative ideals, I have been a BNZi member with this group for 5 years. I have done the before and afters "several times". Presented every postcard, brochure etc etc that we have ever came out with. Play games, wore my Wizard hat while being the game show host.

Come on...give me something !

For a 60 second commercial, or your longer 10 minute type presentation are you asking for?

steve_64

explain protector, or how carpet dries.

im doing my ten minute next week ughhh. not BNI but another similar group.

ten minutes for a carpet cleaner should be a breeze.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I just did my first one.....

3min of who you are

3 min of how you got to where you are

3 min of what you would like in a customer referral

1 min of how to contact you

Easy breezy buddy : )

Chris Lee in Tn

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Mix it up. Bring someone in to do your presentation with you. Maybe you have a client who is sponsoring a local event or has an up coming program to share with the community. For example if you clean a local YMCA, Church, or daycare you could get the director or a manager to come in and give you a testimony, and talk about all the work you have done for them. In return they would be able to share up coming summer camps and programs with the group. You would also benefit by being credited with a visitor.

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Marty, can you post a link to this study?
I did mine on the Swedish indoor air study and how it changed our perception regarding carpets effect on indoor air quality. I transitioned into my Always Clean program off of that.

Name
jack zerkie
I just can,t do the BNI mine is short. Hello I,m Jack on the carpet 33 years of experence Thank you have a nice day.My work speaks for itself so I let that keep the phone ringing. jz.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Top ten: you can't believe what I cleaned. Remember its lunch.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
hey Chris....did ya mention my name.....even once?

Showed a pic of You, Mickey and Shawn : )

Went like this

Bawb Built it, Shawn Was The Man and Mike and some others ensure I ain't a idiot w a truck mount.

W the exception of our resident Swine

Really : )

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I just can,t do the BNI mine is short. Hello I,m Jack on the carpet 33 years of experence Thank you have a nice day.My work speaks for itself so I let that keep the phone ringing. jz.

But Jack,

people love crazy azz stories.

Jus look at the crap we post around here : )

Where's your swag feller?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What are you hoping to generate from BNI? Commercial work, residential or both? As someone else mentioned you could do a protector demo, koolaid stain removal demo and play off your company name with it. Just make sure you're going to be successful in the removal. Not sure how well bringing a small spotting portable and noise would be, but that's an option too.

Jimbo

I took my first Studebaker Airpath to a BNI meeting at Lake Tahoe...wanted to show off just 'how well' it worked...funny story...a cute blond Massage Therapist was sitting nearby...I think I warned her before turning it on that she might need to hold her skirt down...and for some reason...she might not have believed me........think Marilyn Monroe with the skirt!!! Yippee!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom