Fresh water supply tanks

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how many of you carry a water well?
do you fill at home or at your first and last customers house?
how many of you dont carry water?
if you carry water how many gallons?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Re: Water well

2 tanks 60gallons a piece always fill up at home that way i know it's soft.

Will top off tank on a comercial job if thats what it takes to finish (maybe 4 times a year)

Keith

John Watson

We have the big one 110-120 gal that I modified. I installed another float valve about 3 inches off the bottom so I can run it like a TM without a water tank and don't want to pack the weight or fill it to the ball float that came with it. I use my clients water

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

70 gallon fresh and 135 gallon bad
I try not to drive with any water on board. So I use the custys water and sewer when possible.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani

I only have a 60 fresh, but i would never work without one. I usually fill at home or the shop. If you do any rental work, I would think a tank would be a must. Most of our properties only have water available in limited locations.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

110 water tank with 110 recovery on this Butler. One of our others has the larger 210 recovery tank. I have fill at home, but try to fill at customers. I also have water softners and filtration systems on board. Good for cleaning and good for my equipment. Also being in Northern Minnesota, it is very helpful in the winter so you don't have hoses freeze up. I fill up at customers house in the winter also, but know that the tank is low and the water will run for awhile not allowing a freeze up.

Mark

Mike Draper

110 fresh, 210 waste. Soft water system on board and 100 ft garden hose reel. I usually run out at least 1x per day. I hook up at a custy's house to their fresh city water. Can usually go the whole day without dumping, " my waste water that is... :D

roro

Name
Ross Craig

We don't carry water - fresh or waste - fill at customers / dump at customers.

roro

Bob Foster

Around here it's considered tacky to use customer water or dump there. Very little of it goes on. Us high flow guys are having to be more creative about picking up supply water and getting rid of waste water.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner

about 210US gal onboard filled before I leave.
A recovery tank big enough to hold it all and then some.
Too many people on well water in my area. Never know what the quality of water will be like.
Able to mix all my soln's without going in the client's house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom