Freshwave IAQ review

First off, the samples that I recieved was quite generous. Jon Don sent a surface spray, a carpet/upholstery deo addidtives, and the Air freshner Gel.

To be honest, I havent tried the surface spray or the deo additive yet. The only thing that Ive tried so far was the Gel. I guess the gel was to be used kinda like one of those room freshner that you open up and just let it sit to kill the stinkiness in one's room.

Anyways, Im not a fan of the smell. It gave me headaches and the smell was anything, but fresh. It was waaaay too strong. I couldnt stand it anymore so I had to toss it out after one day. The other two products has the same scent and that's why Im reluctant to use it.

Ps- It says that the product can also be used to kill skunk smell, sewage, ect?? Well, I guess I rather deal with this smell than skunk funk.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It seems to have a slight smell of eucalyptus to me.

I have the gel 6 ft from me right now and I can't smell it.

Not that strong unless you smear it under your nose.

I had to spray some mixed on my hand to see if it still had a scent.

Still testing.

I used some yesterday in an office full of women.

They loved the scent!!

I'd rather have clents decide on the scent rather than a carpet cleaner.

I do wonder what it will do on heavy pet odor.

I've been a big fan of Biomodifier.

MANDINGO said:
A 2 oz spray bottle, 4 oz additive and a gel is generous?

Maybe it was because I was only expecting it would only be a deo.

Dave: I didnt like the smell and neither did my roomate. It didnt smell "fresh" to us. Maybe because we're young with a better sense of smell compared to old people. :shock:

dgargan

I got a sample but no gel? Just the 2 oz spray and additive. I like the smell. If it works we may continue to use it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom