From rags to riches..

hahaha....thats funny....800 job average and he can't afford to buy a 200 dollar wand......

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian Luddy said:
I am waiting for the videos on ICS.

yep.
he's just setting the stage to sell his "wiz-bang phenomenal success" marketing package.

if he gives Rob a cut over on the PMF boRed, you can be sure it will be touted as a winner....

..L.T.A.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Plus if you do search of his posts over at ICS, the guy knows nothing about cleaning carpets. Which is OK, but not the way he is carrying on right now.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yep, my truck was broken into a few months after starting my business. Was able to go from a brand new business in June 2008 to a job a day with an average ticket price of $800. Many of you on this board have helped me tremendously and I give thanks to everyone.

I especially liked how I was able to ask anything that came to mind and get honest answers to my questions. Mikeys Board community is a great family of guys but I just dont get the recent issues that have come up... In fact, it makes no sense at all.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
we just ask for the simple things in life.....how soon you forget the people that tried to help .
i never forget the ones that have helped and gave me support over the years ,most if not all are also on this board ...but not on ***...

The Preacher

cu said:
i never forget the ones that have helped and gave me support over the years ,most if not all are also on this board ...but not on ®...

i've bought him Ginnus and drove him back to the hotel when his eyerash azz was stumbling drunk, and i'm on this board!!! :p

PS now that his brudder Buzzy is in this country, i won't have to be as supportive of him! :roll:

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
That makes very little sense. Are you saying you've bought Guiness beer for me while stumbling drunk?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No Ben he was talking about CU. I have no idea whats going on but people bent over backwards to help you when you needed it no questions asked and nothing expected in return. has something you have said or done diminish that geneoristy? I am asking because I don't know not because I am accusing.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I haven't done anything, i just have people on the board that are feeling that I dont tell the truth about my pricing.

Other then that, not sure what this is all about to be honest.

By the way... You really came through for me and I want you to know how much that meant to me. If it wasn't for your generosity i wouldn't have been able to get back on my feet as quick as I did.

Thank you

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
speaking of Hicks.....wonder how he is handling his high prices with the economy the way it is.....

Last I talked to him he would not even take a referral from another client if it was not over a set dollar amount..........

Rex Tyus

bensurdi said:
I haven't done anything, i just have people on the board that are feeling that I dont tell the truth about my pricing.

Other then that, not sure what this is all about to be honest.

By the way... You really came through for me and I want you to know how much that meant to me. If it wasn't for your generosity i wouldn't have been able to get back on my feet as quick as I did.

Thank you

Ben some of the remarks directed towards you are all in a good :p n. Some are actually answers when you say "what do you guys think?".

The negativity is coming from the bull shit post you made on ***. I have had my issues over there but I didn't come over here posting vile comments about it. An issue on a board should be resolved on THAT board. The cross posting insults only make it more difficult to post without choosing sides.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I tried dealing with it but it just didn't end. Oh well, life goes on eh?

Here's to rags to riches!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom