frozen soln lines

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Just a thought. Has anyone tried rigging 2 lines so that there is a continuous flow back to the truck, even when triggering the wand? When I was back in Ont a few years back I was thinking about how I would clean in the snow. My uph tool at the time had 2 lines come from the truck to a pressure reg, then one line to my tool. It kept a continous flow back to the truck and ensured hottest water in the house.

Also, what about hide-a-hose? Anyone tried that? Lots of room for the hose esp if using the 2.5"

R

R W

Had a frozen line Friday while cleaning a church. I usually don't run the solution out the door till I'm ready to roll. I had one wand cleaning and was setting up the second when I guess I left the second hose outside too long. It took a few minutes of building heat to thaw that line. 1/4 inch freezes pretty quick.

danpauselius

I ran out of water in my fresh tank and had to take 20 minutes to fill it again (no water on site) I tossed the solution line inside the building but left the vac hose outside. The way it was laying, all the water collected at the low point and I actually froze my vac hose. That took a minute to figure out, LOL. I pumped a butt load of burning hot water into the hose and it freed up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom